Arranged Marriage to My Complete and Total Opposite

"Who knows the the answer to this question?" Asked mr. anderson

  I raised my hand.

"Any one else? besides ms.natalie. anyone?" Mr. anderson questioned

Briing!! the bell rang for the next class.

I got up from my seat in the front and got up to get to my next class.

"Mr.anderson, I finished the extra credit homwork." I told him

"I didnt assign any extra credit hw." He responded

"Yes, i know but I wrote an essay on ways we can help contribute to Haiti. "I told him

"Oh. yes thank you ms.hayes."

"I gotta go now or i might be late for my next class."

"alright then. goodbye."

I rushed into my next class which was gym. I hated gym. It was my worst subject of all.

Suddenly my pone began to vibrate. BZZZ.

"hello?" i answered

" Hey honey. it's me. You have to get home right away. we have some important things to disscuss with you."

"Oh. alriight. then Ill just go and tell my teacher before i leave so i dont cut marked late. bye mom"

What was so important that it couldnt wait until later?

I drove my car home and parked it in the driveway. It was odd because there was another car parked there too. A car I've never seen before.

I walked in the door.

"Hey mom? There's a car parked out side in our driveway." I told her.

"Yes. I know honey. Come in the living room. There are some guests I would like you to meet." She replied.

I walked into the living room. Inside there was my dad and mom and some strangers. There was a couple and a guy, assumming they were a family.

"This is the Jonsons." My dad told me.

"Oh. Okay. Nice to meet you." I told them.

The guy sitting next to the couple snorted and looked amused. I looked up at him and it surprised me. He was emo wearing all black. I can tell he was a trouble maker. What was he doing here anyways.

"One question. Um.. who are you guys.? What are you doing here, not o be rude or anything." I said.

"You didn't tell her yet?" The jonsons said.

"Tell me what?" I questioned.

"Your getting married." My mom told me.

"I'm getting what??" I said

"Married." They all said.

"What?! This must be a joke. I'm too young! I haven't even finished high school. I need to go to college and who knows maybe even law school. I had the next 10 years of my life planned out. So why would I want to get married mom?" I told them.

"Well, you don't have a say to any of this. It's arranged. As in arranged marriage." The guy told me, smirking that I didn't know this yet.

"To who?!" I shouted.

"Me." He replied.

That's when I fainted and the whole world turned black.

I woke up to the call of my name.

"Natalie! Natalie.. Are you alright?" I heard my mother ask.

"Mom! Where am I? I just had this horrible dream that .. there's was this family in our house and something about a-" I started to say, but I was cut off when I saw who was in the room.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!" I shrieked, "Oh my god!! So it wasn't a dream?"

"No sweetheart. " My mother replied silently.

"Mom. How can you do this to me? I thought I was important to you! How could you?" I exclaimed.

My mother had tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry sweety, but when me and your dad were young, we agreed to this. I didn't think it would actually happen. I'm so sorry." She said, sobbing along with me.

"B But can't y you ch change it? The contract or whatever?" I stuttered.

"I'm afraid we can't." My father said, "It can be a good thing. It'll benefit the company."

"Ok." I said. All he ever cared about was the company and nothing else. This time I had to strike back. I couldn't just watch my life fall apart. I have to do something.