Part 3 geting a upgrade

(Chris POV)
It's been two months since I started my cruised it been good I took down multiple sex trafficking but today I will take down a small drug ring.

I got my shit together and drove to the base of operations as I sneak in one guy saw me lock picking the door and yelled the cops shit I say as I ran before I got on my motorcycle I was shot in the shoulder shit as I escape.

(Later in his hideout)
Chris: God it hurt to much he says when taking the bullet out of his shoulder.

Mom: Then don't go out and fight crime with no good armor.

Dad: yeah you young man your training is still not finished.

Chris: god I don't need a lecture I have been doing this for 2 months now I don't need any more training.

Mom: yes you do son and all so we are here to give you a upgrade.

Chris: what do you mean about a upgrade and if I do get on will it have more weapons.

Dad: yes it will and it will help you on your mission on crime here is your costume

It is fully made out of Kevlar the hood and mask to it all so has a Kevlar jacket the mask has night vision and it's lightweight

Chris: thank you guy but I need weapons to kill the drug dealers.

Dad: okay there is your weapons which are (two sword, four pistols, a modified smg, ninja stars, and throw knifes.) you will get more weapons but in the near future so put this on and kill them.

Chris: yes sir ( take stuff and go change)

Time skips
(On the roof)
Chris: okay this feel nice  okay you douche bags let dance ( as he he jumped to the other rooftop) okay two guys on the roof ( get a pistol out) hey idiots I'm back in black ( shot both the guys)

Time skip where he killed all the guys except for the boss

Chris: so your the big boss oh well I gets it time for your death but do you have any last words.

Drug boss: yeah burn in hell you son of a bitch

Chris: you first ( shot the guy in the head) well I'm going home

End of chapter 3 sorry for the wait and also this story to a original story and no more kickass fanfic