Ch.5 Fluttering Heart

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N tidying the clothes she's wearing today. She decides to tie her hair up because to make things easier for what she's about to do today.

Y/N checks herself on the mirror and then is about to walk out of her room when Yona calls her.

Yona: Y/N chan no no, wait... come here...

Y/N turns around, watching as her roommate walks to her and lifts her face a little. Yona puts on a light colored lip balm on Y/N's lips.

Yona: now, there... perfect! You may proceed to leave~

Y/N takes another glance at the mirror and then smiles at her friend.

Y/N: thank you Yona... see you later...

With that Y/N heads to their meeting point, the area between the boy and girl's dormitories. Y/N arrives at the meeting point and sees that her friends are all there already.

A certain figure caught her attention right away, the tall ginger haired boy who sits next to her. Kawanishi stands with his casual outfit and turns his head to look at Y/N's way.

 Kawanishi stands with his casual outfit and turns his head to look at Y/N's way

Kawanishi: good morning...

The two looks at each other and Y/N stands next to Kawanishi because the two are more comfortable around each other.

Y/N: ah, good morning Kawanishi san...

Y/N says in a small voice before greetings her other friends too. Kawanishi is staring at her, looking at her in her casual outfit.

Hinano: okay then now that everyone is here let's go to buy what our class needs...

The six of them walk to the bus stop near Shiratorizawa, heading to the market to get the tools and supplies.

As they walk, Kawanishi and Y/N are next to each other. While waiting for their time to get on the bus.

Kawanishi: L/N

Y/N looks up at her tall chair mate as he looks straight ahead.

Y/N: yes?

Kawanishi: the color of your lips... that looks good on you... come on get on now.

Y/N was startled and realizes that their friends have already get on the bus. Y/N immediately gets on and the Kawanishi follows her.

On their bus ride, Y/N can't help but feeling warm as her heart is fluttering by Kawanishi's compliment.

Not only her, but Kawanishi is also secretly embarrassed that he bluntly says that the color of her lips looks good on her.