"Hm? What do you mean?"

"Nah don't pull that card on me Hyun."

"What-."

"Snatch her before someone else does. She's not gonna follow you around forever." He said in a serious tone, stretching his arms out while yawning. "What are you talking about?"

"You already know what I'm talking about." He muttered in slight annoyance, "anyways, I'm tired, I'll go ahead. I just called you to clear stuff out. You should go too, we have to get up early tomorrow, right?"

"But I-."

Minho patted his back. "See you tomorrow, Hwang." His lips formed a small smirk and started walking away from there as his smile gradually grew, turning around to face him as he walked backward. "Do a favor for me, will you?" He slightly yelled for him to hear.

"What-."

"Don't let her go." He stated before turning around to head home.

"Don't let her go?" Hyunjin muttered as he tilted his head at that thought before taking a glance at his friend's figure which was gradually shrinking as he continued walking.

Friday | February 14th.

It was the final day of the week before exams. The sun slowly only started to show up in the fresh yet cold morning. Five am the time where someone's either asleep or awake as the birds sing songs that probably wish you a good day or sings you to have a good sleep.

Sunwoo whined a bit as he placed his hands into his pocket, closing his eyes while his cheeks filled with light shades of visible pink. "She's too cute for me to handle aah.." he muttered, feeling as if he'd go crazy over the love he had for his crush, as Seunghee faintly laughed.

"What was the dream about anyway?" She asked, followed by a yawn. Sunwoo opened his eyes and then faced her as they walked through the silent street on the way to school. "I confessed." He mumbled as Seunghee quickly widened her eyes. "Seriously?"

"In the dream-."

"Oh- right. Right." She muttered— "so what happened in the dream?"

"She said yes— with her giggle.. aah.. she's too precious for this world. It's not even real but I feel like I'll be melting already." He held onto his heart with a sigh, looking ahead of him with eyes that sparkled. Then, Sunwoo looked up at the sky, "how lucky am I? She's the reason I wake up every day.. other than food." He murmured the last sentence.

Seunghee chuckled once again as she looked at her best friend then towards where they were going. "That's really what love is." She mumbled randomly as Sunwoo hummed in question.

"I mean-." She shrugged. "It's just when you start loving someone, you're just eager to protect him or her at all cost. It feels nice." She smiles as the boy nodded along, "I agree!"

"Ah right, is giving someone chocolate too much?" Sunwoo asked as they stopped their tracks. "Well depends- why?"

Sunwoo unzipped his backpack, taking out a bouquet of lilies with little chocolate treats in between them. "Woah." Seunghee gasped quietly and then looked at him, "how did you fit all that in your bag-."