"Keep quiet. Don't make him like you." Mom said sitting beside him and he rolled his eyes.

"He is my son then he should be like me, love." He said smiling at her and I chuckled shaking my head. They still argue like before. But not more than Zo Chachu and Amy Chachi.

"Thank God there's someone who can make him keep his books aside." Mom said looking at him and I chuckled.

"You are changing the topic now." Dad said narrowing his brows at her and she rolled her eyes but a smile formed on her lips. After some time they started telling me to go to my room as I informed them that I have to take her for exercise. I think they love her more than me. But my lips smiled thinking that it's my wife. I left their room and walked towards mine. I opened the room to make her turn towards me. She smiled seeing me and I smiled back.

"Done with the recitation?" I asked walking towards her and she nodded her head. I took the Qur'an from her hand and placed it on the shelf. I picked her up and she looked at me with wide eyes. Usually I help her to sit on bed giving her some support.

"Why are you making me sit on this?" She asked as I made her sit on the wheelchair and I smiled.

"We are going in the backyard." I said placing her feet on the stand and looked at her with a smile.

"Why?"

"For exercise. You have been skipping it from the day of our marriage." I said with hard tone and she looked down.

"Well, it was our wedding days so I skipped it." She said looking at me with innocent look. Damn. She looks like an innocent fairy.

"And what about the other days?" I asked raising my brows at her and she smiled.

"Why are you becoming so care less?" I asked placing her dupatta on her head and she smiled.

"It isn't going to work anyways. So there's no harm in skipping them." She said looking at me and I sighed.

"Again losing hope?" I said narrowing my brows at her and she smiled.

"It's the reality." She said patting my head with a little smile on her face and I sighed.

"You can think whatever you want but I'm not going to give up. We are doing the exercise. And that's confirm." I said looking at her and she smiled. I took her out of our room when she asked.

"Do you know my exercise?" I looked at her who was looking at me.

"We are changing it." I said smiling at her and she frowned.

"Why?"

"Ruba Khala told me to change as the previous ones are not working. And she even gave some medicines which you have to take from today." I said smiling at her and she made a crying face.

"Why medicines?" She asked with a crying face and I chuckled patting her head. We reached the backyard and I took out my phone to go through the video once again. After watching I sat down in front of her and took her leg in my hands which she pulled away immediately making me look at her with frowns.

"You can tell me the steps and I'll do that." She said looking at me and I smiled.

"I'll do that. You just keep sitting and enjoy the breeze with sunlight." I said kissing on the back of her hands and she was just looking at me. I was busy in my works when I found Iqra standing behind her. She was smiling at us. My eyes turned to her who was looking around the garden but her cheeks were wet. She is again crying. Why does she cries this much?

"Does my actions make you cry?" I asked moving her feet from side to side and she looked at me.

"Huh?"