Renegades Part 2

This is going to be like the first Renegades one I did but it's going to be the Renegades reacting to Oikawa in the present. Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are we?!" Adrian shouted.

"Please calm down, I mean no harm." Nova said to the riled up prodigies.

"Then why are we here?" Hugh asked. (The Captain)

"Yes, please tell us" Simon agreed with his husband (Dread Warden)

"You're going to react to how Oikawa's been doing" Nova chirped.

The Renegades froze.

"Oikawa?" Ruby asked, wide eyed.

"But no one knows where he is?" Oscar said.

"That's because he left Gatlon. He went to an area without the existence of prodigies." Nova informed them.

"He's not using his power is he? He could get us all caught." Hugh said.

"No, he only uses it when he absolutely needs to. And when he does that he always has a good cover story." Nova explained, earning a sigh of relief from around the theater.

"But, where is he exactly? And what has he been doing?" Danna inquired.

"He lives in Tokyo. And he models full time and plays volleyball at his high school."

"That's so cool!" Oscar said, eyes sparkling.

"Yeah" Adrian said quietly.

Everyone glanced at him sadly. They all knew how much their break up hurt him, and then when Oikawa disappeared it was even worse.

"Also, I'm sure you all know about Oikawa's past." They flinched and then nodded. "Well, Oikawa never got the chance to be childish and young and immature because he had to be the opposite. But in Tokyo he realized that he could act that way.He's really smart so he doesn't really need to worry about school. He's serious about volleyball and modeling but otherwise he can just be as immature as he wants. So what I'm trying to say is, he's very different from the Oikawa you knew before."

"Well, we might as well start now. No use in dilly dallying." Simon said.

"One more thing before that. I'm going to introduce his teammates and friends to you."

(After that)

"Now, we'll begin." Nova said, snapping her fingers.

The screen opened to Iwaizumi, Maki, Mattsun, and Oikawa all walking into school together. "So are you finally going to get together or what?" Oikawa asked, looking between Maki and Mattsun. They both blushed and turned away from each other. "Nah, we're just friends." Maki said, Mattsun nodding in agreement. Oikawa groaned out loud. "Are you seeing this Iwa-chan?" He asked. "Yeah I'm seeing it shittykawa. Now quit trying to play matchmaker, they'll figure it out eventually." "So vulgar Iwa-chan" He said, booping Iwaizumi on the nose. Oikawa shrieked and started running away as an angry Iwaizumi chased after him.

The Renegades laughed at seeing Oikawa's foolish behavior.

"Okay, that's just a normal day for Oikawa. But now I'm going to show you something not exactly normal. It happened last Saturday." Nova told them with a sly smile.

"What's with that look?" Danna asked suspiciously.

"I'm not sure what you mean~" Nova teased before snapping her fingers again.