❀ tag names

So when I had my cover shop open and published, i had vips and i tagged them by using their names (if i knew them/on their profile) and my bestie -sundays asked me how I did it so here is this chapter!

Now I remember learning this from someone's help book a long time ago, I just totally forgot about solely because I sort of forgot how to do it then I figured it out so I'm here to show you how to do it whether to keep tags or dedications short or even be sort of aesthetically pleasing!

This is going to be short because you literally only have to do like two things!

HOW TO TAG NAMES

So first thing you are going to do it put '@' button and put the user's name (if it starts with a '-' don't put it cause their username won't pop up), click their username

So first thing you are going to do it put '@' button and put the user's name (if it starts with a '-' don't put it cause their username won't pop up), click their username. once you do that, highlight their WHOLE username (make sure the '-' is highlighted as well cause it doesn't do it automatically or it won't work), once you have highlighted their username just type in their name/nickname/pen name/etc and that's it you're done! the simplest steps and you can choose to have it normal or bold/italics/underline or all three!