✧.* 𝟑

Aiden❤️: my mom died..

my.mom.died.

The three words were constantly repeating in my head. Laura..is dead. I had no choice but to respond, leaving him on read would've be pretty messed up after what he had just told me. Hesitant, I started to type.

Aiden❤️: my mom died..

y/n: oh wow..Im sorry

Aiden❤️: she shot herself, while we were out. i think she was

 mad about grace coming or smtg

y/n: well how are you guys doing?

Aiden❤️: ok i guess. Mia Isn't

y/n: I wouldn't either if it was me

Aiden❤️: we're having a funeral for her                                                                  tomorrow. we can pick you up if you want.

y/n: sure. see you guys tomorrow❤️

Aiden❤️: alright bye❤️

I felt skeptical at first, but I added a heart anyways. Best friends do that all the time - no big deal. And to my surprise he wrote back with one too. I quickly took my things and left panera, not even caring that I didn't even order anything yet and went home. I didn't feel like doing anything, it was 7:03 pm anyways. I decided to take a shower and get to bed.

I got up, without even needing an alarm to wake me up. I'm still sad about Laura, but I have to be there for them. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I took, a shower, put on my black dress, some flats, and go downstairs. I wasn't in the mood for anything so I just made some coffee and waited for my ride.

20 mins later

I got a text from Mr. Hall saying to wait outside. I stepped out and soon enough, they pulled into my driveway. I greeted them and got in the backseat with Aiden and Mia, who looked like she was recently crying. The death really took a toll on her. I gave her a hug.

"Shh..it's ok Mia. She's in a better place now," I whispered. "No, you don't understand..she's not going to heaven..she can't go to heaven.." she retorts. I stayed quiet, feeling a bit awkward. I catch Aiden staring at me with a smile, to which I return the gesture. Sooner or later we got to the church, I still couldn't believe this was happening. We got to the entrance, and sat down. Mia started to cry again. I felt bad for her, she did nothing to deserve this. And we still don't know why her mom did what she did. I steal a glance at Aiden, his face is emotionless-numb.

I tap his shoulder. "Hey..you ok?" I asked lowering my voice to a whisper. He just nods putting on a fake smile. I couldn't help but put my hand on top of his, as some sort of way to comfort him I guess. 

They gave us balloons and we all let them go, except for Mia. Her doll was tied to it.. She had to let it go, and cried again. Soon enough it was time to leave. The drive home was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. I said my goodbyes and went inside, got some poptarts and went upstairs.

word count: 548

AYEE ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE. IM DONE WITH CHAPTER 4 BUT IM GOING THROUGH IT. YK, PROOF-READING. I FEEL LIKE ITS TAKING A WHILE TO WRITE BC I ADD TO MUCH DETAIL. SO JUST TELL ME IF I SHOULD LEAVE IT THE WAY IT IS OR NOT INCLUDE MUCH DETAIL.   ━━>

and yes, i did fix the texting part ;) i used one of those fake messaging apps u find online *lip bite*