"You love to smile." Harry whispered between us, keeping his tired eyes attached to my equally exhausted ones.

"And you love to pout." I narrowed my eyes as he chuckled to himself, making my smile widen.

"Not true! I also smirk." Harry's pout turned into a smirk as a visual for me to prove me wrong.

    His pathetic attempt at trying to cover up his grin with a smirk failed as he exposed his cute two front teeth. I blinked slightly and just like that a light bulb went off in my head.

    I stepped back from the jacuzzi and looked down to my sweatpants. I untied the waistline and let them drop to the floor, leaving me in just my sports bra and underwear.

"What are you doing?" Harry sat up from his relaxed position as I gripped the sides of the jacuzzi.

"Coming in, now move over." I pulled myself up over the side until I splashed into the warm water, drenching my undergarments.

    Harry laughed as I spit out water that got into my mouth. I laughed back, watching him genuinely laugh for the first time. He looked so pure when he laughed.

And cute

I walked over to the seat beside him, sitting down and turning towards him. His arms were on either side of him, resulting in one being behind me.

"You just wrecked your clothes." Harry chuckled while intentionally checking out my body.

Cheeky

"Yeah well your boxers are too." I looked down under the water to the fabric covering his lower half.

"Good point." Harry looked down at himself, nodding with a smirk and looking back at me.

"Look, I got pouty face to smile." I pointed to his dimples on either side of his face and his big white teeth revealing itself.

"Did not." Harry tried to cover up his smile but failed miserably as I kept a smile towards him.

"Whatever you say Grinch." I scrunched my nose while watching his dimples stay plastered onto his cheeks.

    Harry rolled his eyes playfully and brought his crystals back to mine like we did twice already tonight. Our bodies were nearly touching as both of our eyes wandered each other's facial features.

    The minute our stare lingered longer than supposed to, we both knew where this was going. Our faces pushed together at the speed of light, our lips colliding like fireworks.

    Immediately I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held my face with his big, ring littered hands. The cold silver was a sharp contrast to the warm water surrounding the two of us.

    Harry wandered his hands down my body and to my ass, squeezing it and then moving to my waist. We worked together to pick me up and place me onto his lap, my legs on either side of his legs.

    I tightened my grip around his thighs as I straddled him. Our chests pressed together as the kiss intensified. The sucking sound of our lips against each other was like music to my ears.

    I knitted my fingers in the back of his hair as one of his hands undid my sports bra while the other stayed on my ass cheek. He gripped it to keep me in place as he unzipped the front of my bra and tore it off my body.

    I don't know what he was planning to do in water, but I was sure as hell ready for it. Harry threw the bra somewhere outside the hot tub, leaving me in just my soaking wet underwear.

    Harry moved both his hands to my ass again while I grinded on his length. I wasn't really planning on having sex in this jucuzzi even though I'm on birth control and everything. I just don't think we're that comfortable yet.