SECOND CHANCE

- I still don't understand what happened, we were doing so well.
- no we didn't y/n, you loved your job more than me, or that's how I felt at that time, you are a workaholic love, and you still are after these years, I have to threaten you just now so you would go home, is ok work to live not live to work, you need other things in your life, don't you want a family? spent time with them, get married.
- I do, I feel lonely most days, I go home at night to make love to my wine, then fall asleep when I finally feel intoxicated enough.
- that's dangerous baby, I wouldn't want to see you turn into an alcoholic.
He said pulling her closer to kiss her forehead.
(DING)
The elevator announced that they were finally in the lobby, his fingers let go of hers quickly moving a few steps to the side as if nothing happened.
- well, you haven't answered my question.
- what question?
- are you hungry?
- yes, I didn't have lunch today.
- I keep telling you some things don't change, come on I'm hungry too, let's go to my place we can order food.
- your place?
- yes come on.
He rose his eyebrow.
- fine let's go.
She finally gave up and walked out of the elevator.
- did you drive today?
- yes I did.
- well follow me then.
- do you live far?
- not really, I live in the same place y/n, I was in the states only two years and a half but I still came to see my parents when I was on vacation. I'm not going to lie, when I came I always hoped to cross paths with you but luck wasn't on my side.
- aigooyah please don't make me cry.
She said wanting to hug him but that wasn't possible at the moment.
- let's forget about sad moments, let's go to eat because I'm hungry, please.
- when are you not?
- yah.
- aigooyah stop we are still in the building, you are so tall you look like one of the titans from the anime.
- that's two y/n, see what happens when you reach strike three.
- go out the door before we get fired Kim Seok-woo.
- just leave your vehicle here y/n.
- no, that could start rumors Seok-woo.
- fine, I'll see you in a few then.

They both got in their cars, y/n felt butterflies in her stomach, she was feeling like when he asked her to be his girlfriend for the first time, the road was very familiar, she remembered it like the back of her hand, it has been a while since she hasn't been down that road.
Soon enough they made it to his place, she always love his place better than hers, the area was a little secluded, it wasn't too big but it was enough for the both of them when they were together, so she was sure that it was more than enough for him especially since he was barely home most of the time.
The house had been alone for more than two years while he was in America, and she was pretty sure that he had his mother to take care of it for him.
His mother that lady sees stars for her baby boy, she adores him and he loves being babied.
She watched him park his car, always drove luxury cars, and never expected less from him, he was a man with very expensive taste.
He got out of the car, it was like a scene of a k drama, there was a fan on the ceiling close to him so the air messed up his hair a little bit, his handsome face, his titan size body, it was too much for her poor heart.

Y/n was zoned out looking at Seok-woo not realizing what was happening around her.
She stood up still in the middle of the parking lot, a car was coming her way quickly, Seokwoo's eyes landed on her and then on the car.

- love there is a car coming!!
He said loud enough for her to hear but it was like she was hypnotized by him.
- y/n, there is a car coming!!!
He took off running towards her dropping everything that he was holding.
Quickly his arms opened picking her up by the waist and reaching the other side just in time.
- gasp*
She was surprised, his eyes looked at her wondering what the hell happened.
- are you ok?
He pulled back checking her body, his hands were touching for any bruise or something, desperately.
- yes, I am.
She said holding onto the sleeves of his coat.
- I told you there was a car coming y/n, what the hell, didn't you hear me?
- no I didn't, I'm sorry I just...
- shhh, is ok.
He said wrapping his big frame around her, hiding her completely from the world.
- Seok-woo you saved me.
- I know what did you want me to let you get hit by the car?
- no, but...
- you were gone so I had to step in love.
- I'm sorry, I was just...
- what, what you were what?
He said pulling his head back to look at her.
- I was just thinking about something that's it.
She felt her cheeks redden with embarrassment.
- why are you embarrassed, hmm?
His hands cupped both of her cheeks.
- I was staring at you so I got distracted.
- what?
He found her confession cute.
- you have seen me so many times love, why are you acting like this all of the sudden?
- because you are the hottest freaking man on planet Seok-woo.
She blurted without meaning to.
- aigooyah, is that what you think?
He lowered his head to find her gaze.
- don't tease me Seok-woo, yes I'm a sucker for you.
- I love you.
He leaned the rest of the way pressing his lips to hers.

- mhmm.
- let's g,o sweetheart, we are in the parking lot making out.
He said running his hand along the back of her head.
- we need food.
- I already ordered it.
- really?
- yes on the way here love, why would I make you wait any longer?
- aigooyah Seokwoo stop being like this, please.
- stop being like what?
- like this.
- stop being me?
- no, never that, that's the best part of you.
- yah, yah, stop saying all those things you are killing me.
He beggedto letting go of her hand walking to the elevator.
- yah Seokwoo, don't leave me!!
He turned around with a smile flashing through his pillowy lips.
- come then, what are you waiting for?
He extended his hand towards her, she smiled cheekily running towards him.
- silly girl.
They finally made it upstairs, I felt like an eternity the last time she had been there in his place.
He opened the door welcoming her to his place.
- i apologize if the place is messy, I really haven't been home long enough to clean.
- aigooyah Seokwoo do not worry about a thing please I know that story I work at the same place as you.
- yeah that might be right but I don't spend the night at work, miss workaholic.
- yah, stop teasing me Seokwoo, please.
He smile ushering her inside so he could close the door behind them.
- welcome love, it has been quite a while.

- Woah, this place change a lot Seok-woo.
- yes it has love.
He said placing his coat in the closet by the door.
- allow me to take your coat, please.
- ah yes please, thank you.
She said taking hers off and handing it to him.
- go in, why are you hesitant? you are welcome to look around, is not like you have never been here.
- that was when we were together Seok-woo.
- it doesn't matter y/n, please.
He said shaking his head.
- how about you order food while I go freshen up it has been a long day.
She stared at him.
- why are you staring like that love?
- nothing l...
- I'll lend you some clothes so you can freshen up as well, just wait a bit until I come back out, I already ordered the food young lady I told you a few minutes ago.
- sorry I forgot.