Alone together

Quick note: There is a panic attack in this chapter. I don't know what it's like when anyone else has panic attacks so I just had to base it on what happens when I have one.

Kobra Kid's POV

When the van finally stopped, they didn't take whatever they'd thrown on our heads off. They just dragged us inside and down. The further down they went, the colder it became. We're gonna rot in here.

When they stopped, something creaked and they pushed me inside it. Is Y/K/N here or did they take them somewhere else? I hope they're here. No, wait. If they are in where ever we are I hope they kept us together. It would be better if they had escaped though. Their injury hadn't fully healed so it could get infected or they could die quicker if they decided to torture us. Maybe dying quicker would be better. Unless the others find us.

The cell door closed and I ripped the bag from my head. I think they must have taken what ever they were using as handcuffs off because I can move my hands. Y/K/N is there too so I pull the bag off their head and they are crying! I've never seen Y/K/N crying before even when they were in pain.

"We're gonna be okay." We hug. "They'll come for us." I try to comfort them but their breathing is getting heavier and heavier. Are they having a panic attack?

Your POV

No, no, no. This can't be happening again. It can't. My breathing is getting heavier, I'm scared- no terrified. I don't know what to do, I can't even control my tears now, Nevermind whether I live or die in the next twenty four hours. I'm hugging Kobra, he's comforting me. Him just being here is helping a little. I just cry into his chest and he's whispering things into my ear. "It's gonna be okay, I promise they'll come for us."

It took a very long time but I eventually managed to calm down. I will never not be scared here but I can atleast stop crying now. We're in a cell- I notice that when I manage to stop crying and let go of him. It's dark and the only light is coming through the door. It's locked, we checked it several times. There was nothing in here with us. Even after we managed to convince ourselves that it would be better to be killed in our sleep than staying awake for them to see us in pain, it was incredibly hard to fall asleep.

Kobra fell asleep first, I just watched him sleep. It had been maybe hours, possibly even a day or two since they caught us and neither of us had been as calm as what he looked in his sleep. I wish he could just escape. Kill me and get it over with but I'd do anything to get Kobra out and back to his friends.

I think I did manage to fall asleep after a while but we were dragged out of the cell when it was bright and tied up in a room. We were facing eachother.

Korse walked in holding his gun, he smiled as we stared at each other with fear clear in out eyes. Would he kill us now or does he want us to suffer?