1.6

Shehnaaz and Sidharth reached the mall and went inside.Sahil,Saurav and Sameer were standing  waiting for them.

Sahil:finally aap padari....kaha thi tabse?

Sameer:Sidharth tumlogo ko itni dheri kyu huyi

Sid:wo Sameer She-

Sana:wo bhai gari kharab ho gayi thi

Sidharth looked at her while Shehnaaz also looked at him glaring him.Sidharth bit his tongue realizing what he was going to say.

Sid:Sameer chalte hai already late ho gaya haina

Sameer:ha,chalo

They moved towards the dresses shop and started doing their shopping. Sameer was stuck between the twins who were asking him everytime what to buy and what not.

Shehnaaz looked at her brother's  condition and giggled.Shehnaaz held Sidharth's hand and took him out of the store.

Sid:tum mujhe bahar kyu laayi?

Sana:kyunki main bore ho rahi thi

Sid:tumhe shopping nahi karni

Sana:nahi,mujhe shopping karna acha nahi lagta

Sid:what are you serious?.....tum larki hi hona

Sana:ofcourse idiot main larki hi hu bas mera maan nahi hai abhi

Sid:tum apne professor ko idiot bula rahi ho?

Sana:kon professor, main toh apne dost se baat kar rahi hu

Sid:humari dosti kab huyi?

Sana:kal hui, maine apne maan mein tumhe dost maan liya

Sid:wahh ,sahi hai

Sana:chalo na uss taraf chalte hai

Sidharth and Shehnaaz were roaming in the mall.Shehnaaz was continuously blabbering while Sidharth was  staring at her face .Both were so lost in their respective works that they didn't noticed when a running boy came towards them and collided with them.Shehnaaz stumbled  and was going to fall when Sidharth held her from her waist.

Sid:are you okay?

Sana:hmm

Aunty:Sorry beta ,my son was running so fast that he didn't noticed you and collided with you.....are you okay?

Sana:yes aunty I am fine

Boy:sorry didi

Sana:no need baby,it's okay

The boy and his mom left after apologizing. Shehnaaz realized that Sidharth's hand was still holding her waist.A pink colour appeared on her cheek and she blushed.

Sana:Sidharth chale

Sid:ha

They both started walking and then Sidharth realized that he was still holding her waist.He quickly took his hand back and started walking with a little distance between them.Shehnaaz frowned but later composed herself.

Sid:kuch khaogi?

Sana:ha,pizza

Sid:okay

They moved towards the food court.They both settled on the table and started having their food.

Sameer:oh tumlog yaha ho kabse dhund rahe the

Sid:wo Shehnaaz bore ho rahi thi isliye hum bahar aa gaye the

Sana:oyee ye mera pizza hai

Shehnaaz glared at Sahil and shouted who took a piece of her pizza.

Sahil:yaar main thak gaya hu mujhe khane do

Sana:toh tu dusra mangwa le,Sidharth treat de raha hai, haina

Sidharth looked at her with wide eyes.He hadn't said so.

Sid:ha main treat de raha hu

Sahil:sir aap great ho,you are the best professor

Sidharth chuckled and ordered food for them also .They all enjoyed their food happily and moved out.Sidharth moved towards the billing section to pay the bill.

Sameer:Sidharth it's okay,I will pay

Sid:treat kiski taraf se thi,meri taraf se na toh I will pay

Sameer:but-

Sid:no buts I will pay,that's it

Sameer:fine bro,main bahar wait kar raha hu aa jana

Sid:okay

They all were tired but happy also.They spent their evening roaming on other places and happily went home.

Sana:kya yaar itni boring lectures hai

Currently Shehnaaz was in her class attending her English lectures.Though the elders were not at home but still they couldn't bunk the college because of the two hitlers.One her professor and other her brother.

Soon the lecture ended and Shehnaaz quickly took her bag and moved out of the class.She hadn't seen Sidharth since morning in the college .

Reema(her friend):oyee kaha ja rahi hai ,abhi ek lecture bacha hai

Sana:do minute ruk ja main thori dher mein aa rahi hu

Reema:but kaha se

It was too late ,Shehnaaz had already left so didn't heard Reema.She started moving in the corridors trying to find him.A frown appeared on her face as she was not able to find him.

Sana:kaha hai Sidharth,subah se dekhayi nahi diya....call karu,nahi choro

Shehnaaz had taken his number from him yesterday only.She was roaming on the corridors searching him and finally she saw him.She started moving towards him but stopped midway on seeing that he was not alone.He was standing with one of her female professor.Both were laughing on something.

The scene was enough to make Shehnaaz boil in anger.She stopped there and was looking at him.The last string of her patience broke when she saw that professor keeping her hand on Sidharth's shoulder.

She didn't uttered a word and walked away from them angrily.She entered her class and kept her bag harshly on the bench.Reema looked at her and sensed she was angry so didn't say anything. Shehnaaz was boiling in anger and murmuring under her breath.

Sana:main hi pagal hu jo tabse inhe dhund rahi thi....inhe toh kitna maza aa raha hai Nisha mam se baat karke ,aab main inse baat nahi karungi
************************************
Another update....hope you all are happy now🥰❤

I hope you liked today's part😊.Do vote and comment.

Keep streaming Fly and little star,and also keep loving and supporting me

Bye,take care.Love u all ♥️♥️