Chapter 1: Ryomen Sukuna

"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒, 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝?"

'𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒. 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚞𝚔𝚞𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚞𝚢.'

"Morning" said a voice as the boy with pink hair started to wake up

The boy looked up to see a man sitting backwards on a chair. The man had white hair, his eyes were covered with a blindfold. A smile rested on the man's lips.

The teen looked around the room seeing lanterns and weird papers placed all over the room.

The teen looked back at the male as he said, "So which one are you right now?"

"Aren't you...?" The boy questioned.

"Gojou Satoru," the white haired man replied, "I'm in charge of the first years at Jujutsu Tech.".

"Jujutsu... Y/N... Fushiguro ... senpai!" Itadori tried to stand but something was holding him back. He turned around to see his wrists tied behind his back with a rope.

"What is this?" Asked Itadori.

"I'm not sure you should be worrying about others, Itadori Yuji".

"It's been decided that you and your little friend here," the man pointed to a familiar girl with red hair unconscious behind the man, "will be secretly executed.".

"Hi, Sugisawa Hospital"

"Oh, this is Itadori. I called earlier."

"Yes."

"Yes"

"I'm sorry to keep on calling you but how's my ojiisan doing?"

Y/n sat beside Itadori, sitting in a mediating position.

'Why is he calling the hospital again?' The fox asked as his head was right in front of the girl who sat in the water.

"He's worried about ojiisan, of course he's gonna call again." the female answered, her blue eyes stared at the fox.

'But why worry about an old man so much, he's gonna die sooner or later.'

"Oi, be nice. Ojiisan is the only family he has left so don't be rude."

The red fox clicked his tongue, turning his head away from the girls piercing glare.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Yelled a familiar voice on the phone, "TELL THEM NOT TO COME!".

"TELL THEM TO GO TO THEIR CLUB! THEIR CLUB!" Yelled the old man.

"There he blows" the redhead mumbled.