Paris Melody

(Song used in Chapter)

At American in the year of 1908.  Written by Chance1A, In the theatre near a high school a French high school student is being chased by a mob.  Loosely Based off of Candyman Directed by Bernard Rose, they grabbed him causing his to drop a mask breaking it.  Loosely Based off of Phantom The Musical Written by Arthur Kopit, He grabbed it as they soon drag him down underneath the stage.  Characters and Story Based off of Phantom of the Opera Written by Gaston Leroux, The leader of the mob stabbed him with a quill pen.  Loosely Based off of The Conjuring Directed by James Wan, They pour alcohol on his face while his hands covered his left check, eye, and mouth.  Loosely Based off of Insidious Directed by James Wan, One of members took a match lit it and burned his face and hands. Loosely Based off of Phantom of the Opera Written my Andrew Lloyd Webber. He put out the flames leaving his face and hands scarred, a female high school student sees this and starts to cry.  "You are all danmed to hell with me."  The male student looks at the leader, then his broken mask only the parts that cover his right side and the upper haft of his left side, what do you know that's where he got burned.  "You will burn in hell, and if you return you will be a Phantom."  The leader pulled out a gun and shot the student.  Last Chance's Phantom Writer. 

At Paris France in 2004 a French-Japanese high school student named Christine Daaé heads home from school, she is reading some sheet music her teacher asked her to read and she hopes that this can get her on the stage.  When she enters her home she sees her Aunt Julia is cooking dinner.  "Auntie I'm home."  Her Aunt looks at her.  "Welcome back Christine, how was school?"  Christine put her bag on the couch.  "It was good, but Madam Dupain wanted me to look over a few things."  Julia looks at the papers.  "Oh this doesn't seem that bad."  Her Uncle Michael enter the house.  "Hey Uncle."  Michael looks at her.  "Hey Chrisy, how was school?"  "It was okay."  Christine keeps reading the music and sighs.  "I'll never be as good like mom."  Michael and Julia look at each other worried that Christine might just give up on her singing. 

The next day at school Christine enters her class and sees an older man and a young man around her age are arguing.  "Look dad, you said I can pick and I haven't found the one."  The young man told his dad.  "Look son I don't care you have to pick one."  The young man sighs.  "Son of a bitch, look."  He sees Christine.  "Hi."  Madam Dupain looks at Christine.  "Christine I'm glad your here, the Chance family is looking for someone to be at the New Theatre in America."  Christine looks at them and she could sworn she saw the young man from somewhere.  The older man went to her.  "I would like to here you sing, I heard the other girls sing so your the last one on the list."  Christine gets on the stage with her music she was writing and starts to sing.  "Melody, melody, melody, melody, Sung so melodiously."  The young man is enjoying it, in fact she remembered her.  "Melody, melody, my kind of melody, Gentle and flowing and free."  She sighs.  "Soaring above every rooftop, Whispering under each tree."  The older man was impressed.  "Melody, melody, my melody de Paris."  The young man went to her.  "I think we found the one."  Christine was confused but that's partly because the young man in front of her seems so familiar to her yet she doesn't know where, yet she still doesn't understand what any of this is about.  "Christine Daaé right?"  She nodded yes.  "Raoul Chance, long time no see."  The young man told her.  Raoul Chance, Christine remembered that name but she doesn't know where until it hit her.  "Raoul, as in Raoul the son of Count Philbert Chance?"  She asked.  He nodded his head yes, and she was so happy, she hugged him and he got a smile on his face.  "It's good to see you again Christine."  Madam Depain was confused.  "You know Raoul Chance?"  Christine replied with.  "Well we knew each other when we were little."  Philbert went to her.  "Well, Madam Daaé, you and your family will flight to America with us to open the new French-American Theatre in Connecticut."  Christine shook his hand and told him.  "Merci Count Philbert Chance (Thank you Count Philbert Chance)."  Philbert nodded his head while Raoul had a faint smile on his face. 

Author's Note:  Hey this is Editor Chance here to explain things out, so the French student in the prologue is Erik Carrière and most of you may know him as the Phantom of the Opera, yet he was killed off in the prologue that's because of the Candyman part I mentioned, this story was so post to be a Phantom of the Opera story with Candyman elements, but that has changed.  The name Chance that I gave Raoul is because I didn't feel like writing Vicomte de Chagny so I shortened it to Chance, and no it's a reference to me Last Chance.  The Melodie de Paris song is from Phantom the Musical that I was a part in my freshman year of highschool.  Also yes I know that Christine doesn't have any known relatives but with the characters aged down into highschool students I didn't want Christine to be a orphan so I had it set that she lives with her Aunt and Uncle, also yes I know that Christine is Swedish and not French-Japanese, well I thought it would be better for the character.  Oh the mask I gave it an origin on why it looks the way it does, it just a normal theatre mask that broke, this gives the mask more meaning to Erik then just a mask to hide his face, this mask was there when he died and I think that's better.