London turned around. "When do we start?"

BAILEY

"You are going to love your present, Cody," said Bailey, talking into her phone.

She was painting in the middle of a park.

"It's handmade, with lots of love." said Bailey.

"What is it," asked Cody.

"No, I can't tell what it is." said Bailey. She made kissing noises into the phone, then hung up.

"I can't tell what it is either." said a voice. Bailey turned to see a French teenager looking at the painting.

"It's supposed to be the Eiffel Tower." she said

"Ah, so you are an impressionist," said the boy, " which I should have guessed, because you have already made quite an impression on me."

She laughed nervously. "I have a boyfriend."

"And I have a goldfish. See? Look how much we are learning about each other." said the boy.

"Get away from her," scowled a voice.

The two looked over and saw a French-looking boy, storm over. "She has a girlfriend, so go away."

"Fine, Cody," scowled the French boy. He picked up his canvas and stormed away.

"Thanks...uh." said Bailey.

"It's Percy," said the boy who had helped her.

"Percy?" she asked.

"Yeah, I went shopping and bought a bunch of French clothing." said Percy. "I'll paint the picture for you."

"You can paint?" asked Bailey, in surprise.

"I'm great with watercolor," grinned Percy, his eyes twinkling as if he were telling a joke.

Suddenly, Zack and Woody went sprinting past.

"Should we follow them?" asked Percy.

"Nah, they'll be fine." said Bailey.

"So do you have a picture of Cody and you, that I can use as a template." he asked.

"Sure," said Bailey. She pulled out her phone and handed it to Percy. "Can I meet you here tomorrow?" she asked, "I want to go shopping."

"Sure," said Percy. "I don't like people watching me when I paint anyways."

CODY

"Hydrogen and helium," sang Cody, "I'll tell you how I feel-ium. Iron, Cobalt, Nickel, Copper. Bailey, you're a real heart stopper!"

London looked at him as if he were crazy.

"Yeah. So what did you think?" asked Cody.

"I think I'd rather hear someone step on a cat." said London.

"Okay. Moving on, after I sing my opera to Bailey, we'll eat our entree, which is taking forever by the way."

"Much like your opera," said the waitress.

"Okay, listen, tomorrow I'm gonna be here with someone I care about..." said Cody.

"Thank you?" asked London.

"You're coming back?" asked the waitress. "Oh, goody."

"So I would appreciate it, if our food got here before the bread got moldy," said Cody.

"It's moldy when I bring it." said the waitress, before walking away.

"This is the perfect spot to watch the race," said Moseby, walking up, "I wonder why it's so empty." He spotted London and Cody, "Ah Cody."