You all jump in front of Gowther immediately to defend him.

"Gowther! Are you alright?!"

"Slader, look. Are they—?"

"No unnecessary thoughts or questions. Our job is to eradicate our target in solemn silence. Concentrate." The five Huntsmen stare at you, with intent to kill the giant behind you.

"Captain?"

"Whoever moves first loses." A stare-down insues. It slowly begins to rain on the battlefield.

"This is where you were! Sorry for keeping you, I searched all over town and couldn't find any glue." A boy with green hair walks up to Gowther, and casually talks to him. He soon notices everyone on the battlefield.

"Huh? What is it?"

"What is it with you DUDE?" Ban asks the boy.

"Me? I'm just—." Gowther begins to shake and rattle.

"Afraid... Gowther... Afraid..." Ban looks at him questioningly.

"What's he talking about?" Gowther raises a fist.

"HRAAGGHH!!"

"SCATTER!!" You tell your people in order to dodge the attack. The fist slams with horrifying power.

"Kill him." The leader tells the other four Huntsmen as they quickly charge Gowther. You knock four of them away, the leader lands and runs at you. You can sense his strength. Even for a Pro Huntsmen...

"He's strong!!" He grabs you by your face and slams you into the dirt. You lift up enough to talk.

"JUST RUN GOWTHER!!" Three Huntsmen charge Gowther, managing to topple him.

"Second wave!" A spear nicks the Huntsman's arm.

"Sorry, but I'm turning you to stone 'til everything settles down."

"Simon!" A massive blade slices the Huntsman's arm clean off.

"WHA—?!" King is wrapped in a weird energy, unable to move.

"It's MY turn next!" The leader says jumping off of you and running toward Gowther.

"No it's not!" You go to chase after the man before the boy with the massive katana blade blocks your path. The leader jumps on Gowther and begins to saw away at the armor.

"Thanks for the diversion." Another Huntsman draws a bow. Blake and Ban appear behind him.

"Don't think so!" Ban and Blake go for the kill, but he vanishes.

"Like my Semblance!" Blake adds.

"Too bad, charging complete! And now, IT'S MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!" The arrow is let loose at Gowther, impacting and creating a bright light.

"NO!! GOWTHER!!" You scream out. When the light fades. An unimaginable sight, the green haired boy has caught the arrow.

"What had just transpired, no one present could comprehend. And like a corpse, the man just quietly waited for time to pass, for the arrow that would be hurled from his blind side."

"The price for breaking the Seal will be a steep one! Humans

"The price for breaking the Seal will be a steep one! Humans." Everyone stares at the boy.

"Did he say "Seal"?" The leader of the Huntsmen asks.

"Hold on, the way that you talk is—Wait! That symbol on your chest!"

"Yes. My true form is..." The boys hair turns from a bright green to a bright pink.

"What!?" King exclaims.

"Woah woah woah!!"

"I don't believe it!!" Ban yells out.

"A member of The Seven Deadly Sins, The Goat Sin of Lust. My name is..."

"Gowther

"Gowther."