Bailey's Birthday

Start from the beginning

Five minutes later, Zack, Bailey, London, Woody, Tutweiller, Moseby, and a Black-haired, blue eyed adult with a tan were assembled.

"Josh," said Bailey, to the unknown adult, "repeat to Zack what happened."

"About and hour and a half in, I suggested we turn back" said Josh, "but when I got no response, I looked back, and realized that they were gone. I head back up, because I knew that they would have to head up eventually. And Percy said he's dived many times, so I thought he would know that you should start heading up when you have twenty minutes of air left, to make sure you'd make it."

"They could have drowned," said Woody, bluntly.

Zack punched his friend. "My brother is not dead." he yelled, angrily.

"Percy can't drown," said London.

"What do you mean?" asked Bailey and Moseby at the same time.

"Uh...I mean because he such a great swimmer," said London.

"I'm sure they're all right," said Tutweiller, "they have to be."

"Well my daddy does own Tipton Island which is around here." said London. When everybody looked at her, she said, "What, I'm not as oblivious as everyone thinks."

Moseby pulled out his phone. "Captain, we need to take a detour..."

CODY

When Cody woke up, he was propped up against a cave wall. He saw Percy resting his eyes, leaning against the opposite cave wall.

Cody rubbed his eyes, and looked around. They were in a small tunnel, at a dead end. There was a small fishing hole in the side of the room.

"Are you finally awake?" came Percy's voice.

Cody's eyes flashed to Percy. "Where are we?" he asked.

"Welcome to Olympus Cavern under Neptune Isle," he said.

"How did we get here?" asked Cody.

Percy gestured to Cody's punctured Oxygen tank, and all of their diving equipment which was on the floor in a corner. "You're tank popped, when it got snagged in some branches, and you ran out of air," Percy hesitated. "I...brought you to a secret cave."

"How," asked Cody suspiciously, "Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to be alive, but it takes 5-10 minutes for humans to get brain damage, and 15 minutes to drown; And I don't feel dumber, or dead."

Percy cursed.

Cody raised his eyebrows.

Percy breathed in and out slowly. Then he snapped, a sound that echoed around the cave. Was it just Cody's imagination or did a gust of wind sweep through the tunnel.

Then in a slow, and steady voice, Percy said, "Nothing happened, you're tank didn't pop, we just ran out of air, and swam to the Neptune Isles."

For a second, fake memories swam through his mind, he saw himself and Percy:

"Uh Percy," he asked.

"Yeah?" asked Percy

"What happened to Josh?" he asked.

Percy looked around, then quickly he looked at the waterproof watch London had given him for his birthday. "He must of ditched us, we should head up we only have twenty-five minutes of air left. There's an isle near here."

"Yeah," he said, "Neptune Isle. Wasn't it named that because it was where Atlantis was rumored to have sunk."

"I wouldn't know," joked Percy, "You are the smart one."

Percy on deckOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara