0.2

You coughed, your heaving getting louder as your throat tightens up from the lack of moisture.

You hated this, you hated how easily you broke down. Hell, it didn't even take a minute for you to bawl your eyes out.

You letter out a hoarse laugh, a numb expression plastered unto your pale face.
You slowly brushed your disheveled hair away from your face, pushing it back as you weakly tried to stand up— legs quivering under the unregistered pressure as you forced your numb legs to shuffle near the bathroom door.

"shit..I really hate when this happens."

You mumbled to yourself, the jolting feeling— strengthening, from the abrupt use of your legs. Every step you took is unbearably painful— your knees quivering as you sucked in a breath you were holding.

After a bit of shuffling, you reached out your sweaty hands unto the cold handle of the bathroom doors swinging it open as  you used the walls to stop yourself from falling over.
You'd rather not bash your head unto the marble sink.

You look like absolute shit.

You scoffed, a bitter frown resting upon your chapped lips as you gazed unto the reflection of the mirror.
That thought didn't do justice at all. You look like you've went through 5 stages of grief— which isn't far off.

Your bloodshot eyes were alarmingly swollen, dry lips puffed as your cheek bones had a bluish tint on them— making you look as if you had hypothermia.

You couldnt forget your hair, oh your poor hair...

You couldn't fathom how in the living fuck your hair became an absolute mess.
Your hair looked..in simpler terms— disgusting.

Different strands stuck out from the jumbled mess, strand ends split to half as you hair bounced from your movements— looking like a a ball of yarn; except it's more.. oily and rough.

You grimaced at the sight, quickly untangling some of the locks as you shuffled to grab your towel.

Quickly tossing it unto one of the wooden hangers as you kicked the door closed with your feet. You also twisted the faucet, making sure it was cold water before tending to your other needs.

With an exasperated sigh, you began to undress; gently tugging your shirt up as your remove the shirt sleeves and tucked it neatly.
Doing the same with your pajamas and undergarments— you neatly folded them before tossing them unto the laundry basket.

You stood there silently, swaying ever so gently as you tried to balance yourself. Not before long, you quickly twisted the knob to stop itself from overflowing the tub.
Your eyes trailed over to your callous and scabbed hands— mind drifting off to the offhanded comments you received from other people; particularly, your family members.

"Look how rough they've become!"

I'm sorry.

"I'll bet they're aggressive..  just look at those hands."

I'm not like that.

"probably steals to earn money tch."

I don't..I earn money, the way you guys do aswell.

"I heard they're a part of an illegal business..!"

I'm not— stop it.

"..scary.."

Please don't be scared of me.

"If it weren't for your face, I would've already tossed you out."

...

"YOU'RE A MONSTE—!"

You quickly snapped out of it, dark eyes dimming as you recalled the last memory.

A monster..

You glanced upon your scarred ribside— the scabbed burn stretching unto your thigh to the side of your upper ribcage.

Nonetheless, you ignored it.
Dipping your feet unto the cold water, as you lowered your entire body. A small portion of water slips through the tub crevice, dripping unto the tiled floor as you looked down unto your body.

pitiful.

You let out a small, incoherent tune. half-lidded eyes staring unto the white ceiling.

You focused on your breathing; small wheezes slipping in as you felt a sharp pain on your ribcage. You cleared your throat, enduring the frequent pain that strikes unto your sides.

"God dammit...and here I thought taking a bath would ease the pain."

————————————————————

The GIF does not represent your gender in any shape of form. It is only there to serve a purpose to help imagine the scene, nothing more.