Chap 4°

It was a sunny day, you were inside the library, where you were forced to cooperate with Tsukimiya, Hanadori, and Seri, for a  group study.

You quietly sitting on a chair, memorizing your lessons, until you saw Hanadori, playing with Tsukimiya, like preschoolers, while Seri, who is trying his best to concentrate, snapped and yelled, "YOU, BOTH JUST STOP, YOUR NOT LITTLE KIDS!".

You, who focused your gaze at them,  and looked at Hanadori, who was now, on the floor rubbing his head, while Tsukimiya kept on laughing, and Seri...well ...he had a look full of annoyance and anger.

You closed the book, which drew their attention to you, you gave them a cold glare which made Hanadori, and Seri, flinch, except for Tsukimiya, "I swear to god, if you all start fighting....I will SNAP.", "G-gestöber, look at (Reader), s-shes threatening us!", Hanadori protested while hiding behind Seri, and pointing out to you.

As Tsukimiya, he then noticed something, "Hey, (Reader)-san, your left eye, there's something wrong with it", "Can I see?", Hanadori and Tsukimiya started crowding over to you, "Look, Hanadori-kun, (Reader)'s, left eye looks more duller than her right eye". Out of annoyance, you pushed both of them aside , "Took you all long to notice this disability of mine", you said, not waiting for them to react , to simply poked your left eye, making Hanadori and Seri, who saw you, poking your left eye, flinch, except for Tsukimiya.

"My left eye, is a fake , it is basically just a prosthetic one", you said , returning your gaze to the book.

(Lol, sorry for the short chap)