Chap 2°

(I think I'm gonna stick with the 2nd person of veiw SSLSLSLSLSSLSLSBDHDSJJSK--)

It was still a damp day, you started ruffling the your fringe while focusing on the teacher. You made a small sigh, this is the first time you've ever felt bored in class, was it because of the rainy day which made you felt sleepy, or because the way the teacher sounds when explaining.

You just wanted for that homeroom to finish. Until. It did.

You were walking within the school's corridors, not minding how people looked at you while having a light shade on each face. It was yet another calm and quiet day. Not until your classmate, Hana...Han...Hanadori, was that his name?. Yes. It was.

You saw him getting assaulted by 2 students who seemed to be bullying him and forcing him to take off his eye patch. Still the stubborn male refused, explaining that a dark 'god of destruction' will over take him, and how his it is sealed within his left eye, which made you think of him as a weirdo, yet in the same time you also think of him as a unique person.

One of the guys who were picking on him got annoyed and started beating him up, while the ginger haired male started to cry. You then saw, a tall blonde male walking up to them with a smile, which then soon joined in and started beating Hanadori up.

One of them got the chance and pulled his eye patch, still not revealing his other eye which is covered by his fringe, he smashed a window, which made the crowd flinch while the others screamed.

You didn't show any signs of concern, though you saw the brunette whom you were assigned to sit on the same row, also gave a scared impression.

While you just looked at the injured student who was now crying while his hand bleeding. You noticed that the brunette clenched his fist in annoyance, while you, standing there just looking at Hanadori, crying, your body and mouth moved at the same time without no command comming from your mind.

You pulled your handkerchief which had an embroidery of golden roses and your name sewn to it's side, with an aroma of sweet strawberries.

You held Hanadori's, bleeding hand and placed the warm cloth there. A light red shade spread throughout his face while he used his other arm to wipe his teary eyes.

You permanently wrapped the cloth around his wounded hand, "There.", You said while finishing the knot and left the scene, while leaving Hanadori , with a flustered face as he kept on looking at the arm with the handkerchief.

When you finally left the scene, you heard a loud voice and a thud with a laugh, following the thud.

When you reached your classroom, you took a seat, sat down, grabbed a book, and just read there in silence.

While the other students seems to have an urge to talk to you, but we're a bit terrified on how you glare to each of them.

Class ended longer that you expected.

When the round sun started to turn bright orange, you then prepared to leave.

As you slid your clock shaped bag, and started to walk to the corridors, you noticed a silhouette of a student, when you finally came in contact with the silhouette, It was no other than Hanadori, the one you helped earlier.

From the looks of it, he was fidgeting his shoes to the ground, and whistling, as his eyes was looking at the right side of his vision.

"Y-you... you're name is (Reader)... right?"
he stuttered. "Yes, my name is (Reader) (Last name)" you replied to him with a cold monotone voice, the orange haired male, trying to act tough spoke, "W-well then, you now shall have the dark knight's blessing", Hanadori said again while holding his covered eye. A small nod was your only response, while you finally left him.

You waited for your ride to come and pick you up. As your car created a noise, only for you to get it's attention you quickly aboarded it as it start to depart the school.

Inside the vehicle , you couldn't kept your mind off , of that classmate of yours. You now entirely vision him as a unique one, rather than a weirdo.