𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 : 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

Start from the beginning

-

Aya's Pov

I was surprised to hear Namjoon's sudden confession to me, making me feel confused and uncertain. I don't know where to go but my feet brought me to our school's playground. I checked the time and there's still an hour and a half before our class starts, so I sat on the swing and stared at the flowers and chocolates that I'm holding.

"He bought all of these for me? That's so kind, I guess?"

I've never received any gifts from a guy before, that's why I didn't know how to react when he confessed everything. I smell the flowers and they're so fragrant, especially Lilium Stargazers are known for their wonderful scent, plus they're my favourite flower. I was busy touching the flowers when Namjoon suddenly showed in front of me, causing me to lower my head and hide my face while I stand up.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you, Aya, I didn't mean to make you cry." He feebly said.

"I-It's okay." I said and bowed to him before I walk away.

"Aya, wait!"

It made me stop, as I wait for him to go in front of me. I feel so uneasy with him after that confession, and building a conversation with him is harder for me now.

"I just want you to know that... I meant what I said, that I like you."

"Uhm... Okay, thank you." I was about to leave but he grasp my hand.

"C-Can I ask something?" He asked without looking at me.

"What is it?"

"Is there a chance that... y-you like me too?" He stuttered as I notice how red his face is.

I don't know how to answer his question but one thing is for sure.

"Of course, Namjoon." I whispered, "Thank you for the gift." I then pecked his cheek before leaving him dumbfounded.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

"He's, uh, somewhat... Aggressive? I must say." I uttered, full of uncertainty, minding that it might offend Seokjin but I was relieved when he laughed.

"Yeah, he really was. Maybe because of his strong emotions? But Namjoon felt so guilty, especially, when he saw how he made the love of his life, Aya, tear up after shouting at her. It strucked him that he just hurted her precious delicate heart with what he did. And that he accidentally, well, unintentionally, confessed his feelings for her in a way he couldn't even imagine he would do. After that incident, he promised to himself that, no matter what happens, he will never shout at her again. He doesn't want to see her in pain, because it kills him with the sight of his precious Aya being hurt. Another reason why he's very protective and caring towards her. Just like when we played pillow fight, he would rather let himself get hurt than to let Aya feel a tiny bit of pain."

It made me cooe with awe after hearing more about their love story. Not to envy, but I wish to have a love like that. After a while of sitting, I saw a little dandelion falling on my hand so I captured it with my palm. I remember, when you see a dandelion floating around the air, you should catch it and make a wish before blowing it away. I closed my eyes and made a simple wish, to find the man who will love me wholeheartedly, and blew it away. Childish, yes, but there's no harm on trying. But my attention was taken when I heard a cough from Seokjin.

"Sorry, but, am I being too talkative?" He shyly asked while rubbing his nape.

"Nope, not at all. I actually like your company. I never felt bored and alone while watching the two, and that's because of you." I unconsciously confessed and faced him.