"I know Kai, Jennie. Before the news of you two dating.. he is a notorious heartbreaker in our industry."

"And so?" I looked away, I know what Jin is trying to say.

"I don't want you to be one of his victim. I don't want you to be one his girls.."

What if I'm already am?

"I don't want him to break your heart, Jennie-yah." I looked at Jin and saw him smiled warmly at me, "and if he do so, just tell me Princess. I promise I will avenge you."

"Jongin would never." I laughed before looking away.

This is what I said to myself when I was just a little girl.

"What would you do if your Eomma leave you?" My classmate asked.

She said that everyone only think highly of me in this school because I am my Mother's daughter. The President of the school foundation's granddaughter. She told me that if not for my Mom who is the daughter of the President which is my Grandfather, I will not have any friends.

"She will never." I answered with all my belief.

Because I know in my heart that she won't do such thing. But then..

She does.

I just hope that my answer to Jin about Jongin would not fail me this time. That he would never break my heart, not just in a romantic way but also as a person.

Because I can't afford to lose another important person in my life right now.

I can't bare to feel that kind of pain again.

***
K A I

"Good morning, Sir." I bowed with full of respect.

I don't know who this man is infront of me and why does this man wanted to meet me to the point of my manager cancelling all of my appointments and trainings for the whole morning.

"Sit down." He gestured for me to sit down which I comply.

To be honest, I'm really uncomfortable. Who is this man? Why does this man wanted to meet me? And what's with all the bodyguards? I am so confused as of the moment.

"Uhm.." I started, "I know this is rude of me to ask, but do I know you?"

He stared at me instead of answering, I really feel uneasy with his stares but his eyes resemble someone's. I feel like he is trying to see my worth. I tried to smile my uneasiness away and sit comfortably.

"I am Jennie's father."

I tried so hard to stop my jaw from dropping. My uneasiness tripled combine with me being nervous. Why does Jennie's Father wanted to meet me? Does he know that I am dating his daughter? Of course he does, you idiot! Why else would he want to meet you? I scolded myself.

But.. does he know the real situation? That.. me and Jennie is not real?

"Oh.. I see." I chuckles. "Nice to meet you, Sir." I bowed again to offer respect.

"I don't want to beat around the bush, I will tell this to you right away because I don't want to waste my time.." what does he want to say? "I want you to break up with my daughter."

What?

I feel like my ears has lost it sense of hearing. Do I heard him right?

"Sir?"

He stared at my eyes.. with full of authority.

"I want you to leave my daughter."

Leave Jennie?

"Why?" I asked.

Why does he want me to leave Jennie?

But instead of answering my question he pulled out a case and opened it. "Ten million. I want you to leave Jennie."

I rested my back on my chair as I tilted my head with my arms crossed over my chest. I can't believe what I'm hearing right now.

He is offering me money? Seriously?

I stared back at him. As much as I am nervous because he is Jennie's Dad, I can't help but feel somewhat annoyed. Is he buying me?

"Take it. You can find another girl. Just leave Jennie alone." He said.

"Why?" I asked again.

"Why do you want me to leave your daughter? Is something wrong with me being with her?--"

"Do you love her?"

"Yes, I do." I am taken aback by my own answer.

It just slipped out of my tongue. I do. I love her already.

I heave a sigh, trying to control myself from being disrespectful towards Jennie's father. Even though he does not approve of me being with Jennie doesn't mean I could disregard the fact that he is my girl's father.

I stood up and stared at him before bowing respectfully. "I love your daughter, Sir. And no money can buy me to leave her."

"What if I make her to leave you?" That made me froze for a moment.

Would Jennie leave me?

I just know that I love her but I don't know if she feels the same. With the way she's always annoyed at me, I have a feeling that she doesn't. But still I want to try my chance so I wouldn't leave her.

I chuckled, "then make her leave me but.. I won't leave her."

If it's Jennie's choice to leave or to end us then so be it. But if it were mine, I would never.

I would never be the one to break her heart.

I'll let her break mine instead.

***