001

"i see the break treated you right, girl! i knew i should've requested some cute shit for my summer uniform," your best friend eve groaned, dragging her feet behind you

"i see the break treated you right, girl! i knew i should've requested some cute shit for my summer uniform," your best friend eve groaned, dragging her feet behind you. you gave her a small smile and a "'preciate it." before looking down to admire your on-season uniform.

(a/n: see y'all the idea i had for your uniform was similar to candice catnipp's fit (from bleach) almost? the hat would be a white witches hat with a gold bell on the tip like a jingle bell if that makes sense

(a/n: see y'all the idea i had for your uniform was similar to candice catnipp's fit (from bleach) almost? the hat would be a white witches hat with a gold bell on the tip like a jingle bell if that makes sense. trust my vision it'll make sense later on okay 😭 carrying on)

you and your green-haired friend eve speed walked along the long corridors of your school towards your classroom, silently praying that your teacher wouldn't make you guys spar on your first day back from break.

"see the wonder twins decided to join us in style. glad you and eve could make it, y/n. next time be stylish on your own time, not mine." mr. yaga's voice was laced with irritation. a vein was prominent on his forehead and looked like it would've burst any second.

"my bad sir. won't happen again sir," you told him as you and eve slid into your seats, feel hot from embarrassment.

"right. as i was saying, we're talking about domain expansion. only 3 of you in this class have mastered it, and only 7 in the whole school, not including teachers that is." your teacher gestured toward you, geto and gojo as being the 3 that he just mentioned.

"the thing is, i have a feeling something's about to go down and i need all of you to have at least some sort of basic technique down when it comes to forming your domain. at first i wanted you all to spar with one of my bears just for my own amusement, but i guess i gotta put that off. we're still going off into the field though, so come on."

the nine of you followed yaga outside to the track, standing in the middle of the field.

"you three. stand over here." he pointed to an area to his left. you, gojo, and geto walked to the area and stood there waiting for further instructions.

"nice uniform, mama. you put that on just for me?" your white haired classmate said slyly, a smirk inching on his face. he lowered his glasses down slightly, his icy blue hues in view as he locked eyes with you. (a/n: BARS AF 😩)

"like i'd willingly do anything for you. you gon learn to leave me the hell alone, satoru." you caught yourself saying his first name out of an old habit, a habit you needed to break.

he smiled slightly at you saying his first name, something he hadn't heard for you in a long time. your words slightly wounded him. he knew the bond the two of you once shared a long time ago was pretty much nonexistent now. he may put on a front but all dude wanted was to have you back in his life.

"looking forward to the lesson, n/n." he teased, watching you cringe at his old nickname for you. meanwhile, geto witnessed all of this and it took everything in him not to fold over laughing at the interaction between the two of y'all.

"not funny, didn't laugh." you said plainly, ignoring the two boys as geto snickered. you flicked him off in response but all that did was made him laugh harder.

you rolled your eyes and turned your attention back to your teacher. he separated people into groups based in skill level then walked back towards the middle of everyone to speak.

"y/n. you're up. this goes without saying, but don't make any direct attacks on anyone while we're in your domain." yaga warned you.

you nodded and traded places with him. "domain expansion, hecate's lunar valley." you held your hands up and crossed them over one another, palms still facing out towards everyone. the crescent moon tattoos on both of your hands glowed then shifted on your skin to connect, making a full moon. your irises glowed a bright yellow as you rose off the ground. your domain began to form, your 7 classmates and teacher being engulfed into it. two more of you began to form above you and below you, making three.

your domain was a forrest with a fork in the road made of stone paths. the paths were infinite no matter which road was decided on; eventually it would lead you back to where you started.

your classmates watched in awe as your domain finished forming. "how is there three of you, what the fuck is going on???" someone asked.

"don't you know that all good things come in threes?" one of your forms spoke.

no one had ever seen your domain other than a few curses here in there. even when you were forced to go on a mission with gojo a few months ago; there was an instance where you had to use it and even then he only saw the outside of it. he looked at you with proud eyes. you'd been avoiding him when you could for almost a year and he never truly wrapped his head around the growth you made. he underestimated you.

"nice work, n/n." gojo nodded at you, flashing you a genuine smile.

"mmtch. whatever."

a/n: AHHHH FIRST MF PART DONE! i have a really hard time w ending things at the right spots when writing but i think this is a good place to stop i guess. sorry if i geeked out on y'all a little bit w the domain expansion shit, i thought it would be fun for y/n to have some cursed energy powers 😩 but i hope y'all liking it so far! sorry for this first part being so slow i wanted y'all to feel the vibe or at least get an idea of where this story might go. thanks for reading i really do 'preciate it! 😽

— WORD COUNT: 1003