Lunch Break No Show

Start from the beginning

Jessica's mother walked away from the car and got into her own and drove away. That was strange.

"Well, what do you think is going on?" Aubrey asked.

"I don't know. But whatever it is, sounds serious." I replied.

****
We arrived at the restaurant and ordered us our food to go.

By getting back in the car, we started to have a conversation

"So, what's been going with you, Boss Lady?"

I sighed. "Life, work, no social life or love life. Just typical independent women shit."

"It's better than motherhood shit, I'll tell you that." She said while chewing on a French fry.

"How are my godbabies anyway?" I asked cheerfully.

"They're fine. And they miss their godmother, obviously."

"Of course they do. Especially being around you all day." I said jokingly.

She scoffed, "What's that's supposed to mean?".

"Look Bree. I love you. You know I do. But you have got to stop being so overprotective. You and Ryan are getting older and the kids aren't going to be babies forever. Just find a way to not be so much in their space. They deserve a little bit of freedom."

"At 11?"

"Hey, you gotta start small somewhere. And if that don't work, you can use your slipper."

She laughed, "So I can go to jail? Yeah, I'm good on that. Anyway, why were you so worked up today?"

"Worked up?"

"Yeah, like you had seen a ghost. From the backyard?"

"Oh that? It was nothing."

"So, a couple coming inside our building, halfway dressed , from one of your sessions is nothing?"

" I don't know. I just asked them to follow the instructions on the flash cards."

"And what did they say?"

Okay, another quick rundown: For this specific session, you will be given flash cards. If you're solo, then you will get a different set of flash cards. But for these, specifically, they are more fun. Each partner has to do the commands as followed. For example:

1. Feed each other a fruit
2. Compliments
3. Start a conversation about your youth
4. Find something in the garden that reminds you of your significant partner and mark that territory with your name.
5. Eye staring contest while thinking of something that they did that made you laugh
6. Hug each other based on your anniversary date. For example: (0607——>06 minutes and 07 seconds)
7. Kiss each other on the cheek and say 'I love you'.
8. Admire your surroundings as well as your partner.
9. Use fingertips to caress your partner's hands, feet and neck.