"Rotten in hell y/n" she said before hanging up

I end the call and try to hold back my tears and I turn around to get a towel to put over my head, I saw corpes

"What the fuck was that y/n and you have to tell me now, cause no one yell at their mom and cry's after" he said, I knew he was worried but I have to go shopping and everything else that was in my plate before everything that happened plus this it just make me overwhelmed and stressed

"nothing " I say trying not to scream "y/n is not nothing, I want to know what's going on please" something just broke inside of me and before I stop myself it was to late " just fuck off corpes I'm not ready to tell you!!" I yell, snapping at him "you don't have to fucking yell or snap at me, I'm really fuckimg worried y/n , you cry two times today and they both when you got off the phone , what is going on" he say trying not to yell.

I grab my phone and the car keys and walk out the door, I need to be alone before I lose him if I didn't already.

I heard him yelling to me to come back but I got in the car and drove away.

Corpes pov

As I saw y/n away, I text her worried cause I know what's happening when she gets work up, I should've give her time or just hug her and tell her it ok and to tell me when she is ready i thought as grabbing my phone.

Y/n❤️

"Y/n come home please I'm sorry I'm just really worried"
"We don't have to talk about what just happened, we can cuddle and just relax, and you can tell me when your ready "
Y/n please

I stop and sit on the couch, tears rolls down my face, cause I wasn't sure if I lose her cause I push her to much. I put my face in my hands and just cry my heart out for a good hour or two. I try to text y/n again.

"Y/n it been 2 hours come on, I'm sorry come home please "
"Y/n"
"Y/n"
"Please I need you"
"I'm going to look for you if your not home before by 12:30 "

I look at the time and it was 9:30 I sit in the couch, trying to calm down and know she will be ok but I'm scared she is driving while crying "please be ok y/n" I say to myself

Time skip 12:29

I look at my Phone and saw the time, I grab my phone before get the another car key and text y/n

"12:30 I'm going looking for you"
"The key for the house is in the flower pots "

I ran to the car and got in it, i drove around for a good 3 hours , i look at the time it was 3:30 , it was gonna get dark soon, owner home hopping I'll find y/n there waiting for me.

I went home and grab the key from the flower pot, I unlock the door," y/n!!" I yell hoping you would yell back or come out when you didn't, I ran around the house screaming your name.

Once I went all the around the house I feel hopeless that I wasn't able to find you I sit on the couch and just wait for you to come home.

Y/n I can't anymore, I'll be on the couch when you come home and we can talk when your ready please come home soon I'm really worried, Miss you baby" I start to cry again and I zone out the world .

Reader pov

Went I got home I saw all the messages that corpes wrote me I felt bad, it was 9:00 at night I didn't watch the time so I hurry home as I open the door to see corpes , he look terrible from crying, when he saw me he run over to me a hug me, I hug back "I'm so sorry corpes I didn't mean to snap or yell at you ". I broke down in tears and he hugs me tightly "shhh it ok, tell me when your ready I'll be here , I just want to be here for you " he run his fingers through my hair.

" I'm sorry for worrying you" i say in a soft voice  "y/n i don't care I was pushing you and I shouldn't have i Should have just waited until you were ready , I love you so much y/n I never want to lose you, your the best thing that happened to me " We both smile.  "You are the best thing that happened to me too " I say

"Wanna talk about it y/n " I nod, I start explain what have happened and how my sister died today in a car accident and how my mom wanted me to plan her funeral tears rolled down my face "shh it ok, you don't have to talk about it anymore I understand why your so upset earlier now, wanna cuddles"  i nods and corpes pick me up and bring me to his bedroom .

He put me down so he can open the window a bit cause his room was a little warm , he got into bed and I climb in after him and cuddled him , he held  me close. I was happy I was back in his arms, I feel safe. "Thank you for everything corpes " I say he look down kiss my forehead "no thank you " I still no happy I'm still upset but at least I have corpes by my side.
We both went to bed early since we both been crying a lot today . As I closed my eyes I smile and cuddle into corpes chest.

Thank you for reading