Him?

The closer you got to PK Academy, the more students you saw. So you decided to start looking for someone who fit the description you were given - a short boy with light blue hair and red eyes and he wears red bandages - he should be pretty easy to find. you thought to yourself. 

~When you arrive at your class~

Slumping into a chair located near the back of the room, you sigh in defeat, unable to find the small teen. While you were sitting waiting for class to start, you remembered something your boss had told you "I've heard some rumors that there are some psychics at that school so be cautious"  just as the memory crossed your mind you notice that a pink haired boy with weird hair clips flinched.

Ignoring it you looked around your class observing your new classmates as they arrived. A certain blue haired boy came in and immediately caught your attention, he met the description you were given perfectly - although he looked a lot weaker than you thought he would. "That's The Jet-Black Wings?" You watched him as he walked up to the pink haired boy you noticed earlier; they seemed to be friends.

"Hey Saiki" he said to the boy who barely even looked up in response. Poor dude, seems like he just wants to be alone.
You looked away from them, observing the rest of the class.

The next person to catch your attention was a very pretty blue haired girl. As soon as she entered the classroom everyone gathered around her, most likely due to her beauty. "Hello everyone!" you barely managed to hear her say over all the gasping. I hope this isn't a normal occurrence. From what you overheard her name is Teruhashi, you had a feeling you weren't going to like her.

You went back to concentrating on the blue haired boy with bandages, you then begain thinking I wonder if he remembers anything from back then?

I doubt it.

While you were lost in thought you didn't notice the blue haired girl - Teruhashi? Was that her name? - had come up to your desk.

"Hello, you must be the new student!" She said smiling brightly. "I'm Teruhashi Kokomi, nice to meet you!"

"Oh, um... nice to meet you. I'm y/n." You responded with a smile trying to seem like you cared. You then realized the entire class was now looking at you because you were talking to Teruhashi, you didn't quite understand what was so special about her, but she seemed nice. Maybe that's why? You thought even though you know it was probably purely because of her looks.

"Y/n? That's a nice name!" She said with the same smile still plastered on her face. She might have senced that you were a bit uncomfortable with all of the attention you were getting from her because after that she just wished you luck with the new school then went to her seat.