Drunk (Dreamnotnap)

Start from the beginning

"Hi. . ."

Sapnap greeted childishly, getting a giggle out of George.

"Hewo,"

George slurred, resting his head between Dream's collarbone and neck.

"Don' say it awot but I luv you guys,"

George mumbled, almost going unnoticed.

Dream swore that his heart was going to jump out of his chest, and Sapnap was sure that he was going to have a heart attack.

"I 'luv' you too baby, but we need to go home,"

Dream murmured, reminding both of them that they were in a random person's house and not their own.

George whined at the suggestion of moving and kicked his legs slightly, looking up at Dream with puppy eyes to try and convince him.

Sapnap frowned and passed the pad of his thumb over George's knuckles and tugged gently, trying to get him to move.

"Sugar, I know that you're tired but we need to go home."

Dream sternly spoke, watching as George turned to putty in his arms at the tone.

(Sapnap was slightly jealous that Dream could talk like that to George and get him all subby)

"Finnnnnneeeeeeeeeee"

George mumbled, hiding his face in the crook of Dream's neck.

"Alright, time to stand up,"

Sapnap whispered, standing up on his own and offering his hands to George.

George shook his head and looked at Dream expectantly, waiting for him to react.

Dream was confused for a few seconds before letting a small smile crack out on his face, a fond one.

"I'll carry you, don't worry,"

Dream reassured, slowly raising himself and George with him, making sure his arm was secure below George's butt.

Sapnap looked at Dream for the 'it's ok' look and when he got it, he instantly opened the door, going back out into the outside.

When Dream heard the faint music from downstairs, he instantly latched onto Sapnap's hand and gave him a quick check up with his eyes.

Sapnap was confused at first but eventually caught on to what Dream was doing, giving him a grateful nod. It was cool just how Dream could focus on two things so well.

The weaving through the crowd was much harder this time, especially since Dream had some added extra weight in his arms.

But they did it, somehow.

All of them collectively took a deep breath when they were outside, finally away from the stench of alcohol.

"Home?"

George groggily inquired, making bleary eye contact with Dream.

"Yea, home time. Let's go, I'm exhausted,"

Sapnap huffed, yawning right after sealing his statement.

"Alright, hold George, I need to open the door,"

Dream asked, not even waiting for an answer and dropped George into Sapnap's arms, searching around in his pockets for the keys.

The tension was probably only visible for Sapnap seeing as how far gone George was.

"Hi,"

George stated simply, tapping his fingers on Sapnap's cheek.

"Hi. . ."

Sapnap whispered back, giggling when he saw George giggle first. They were now both giggling like idiots.

"What're you laughing about?"

Dream asked amused, hands folded and butt on the car.

"No clue!"

George shouted to Dream, as if it was something it was something to be proud of.

"Alright, mister 'no clue'. Time to get into the car,"

Dream bowed in front of the open door, poorly hiding his smirk.

"Only if Sappy comes with me!"

George pouted, latching his arms around Sapnap's neck and holding him protectively.

"Yea, I'll um sit with you,"

Sapnap mumbled, he wasn't used to this version of George. Usually it was the other way around, Sapnap making George blush like an idiot.

Dream snickered as he watched Sapnap bashfully carry George into the car with him, not missing the way Sapnap threw an unthreathening glare at him.

Fucking finally, they were going home.

Word Count: 1123

GUYS

GUYS

I'M GETTING BETTER AT DIALOUGE

POG 😩🤚