Toga then backed up, seeing Dabi was truly serious in hurting everyone, looking at the girls, a sad look in her eyes, wanting to help.

Dabi then looked down at Eri, seeing her staying close to the two adults.

"Hey kid" he said, hoping she wasn't afraid of his appearance.

Eri looked up at him, not being entirely sure if to trust him, but seeing as he was the only one who her mom allowed near, she followed her example and chose that for now, she will go with this stranger.

"I'm going to pick up your mom 'kay?" he said, Eri nodding "Then I want you to grab my coat, and not let go until I tell you so ok?"

Eri nodded once more, watching as Dabi got her mom in his arms, then her following suit, holding onto his coat tightly, afraid of the people in that place.

Dabi noticed that meanwhile Yua was out cold, her Quirk having been overused, the marks still shining bright on her.

Going towards his bedroom, he let the flames follow the trio, wanting to have a protective wall around them until he was at a safe distance from the rest of the Liberation Front.

Entering the room, he put Yua on his bed, then getting Eri in his arms and putting her next to his soulmate.

"I'm going to call a doctor for your mom alright? You stay here with her." he said but as soon as he turned, he felt little hands grasping his.

Dabi was shocked, that the girl wasn't afraid of him, that she wasn't disgusted.

"P-Please.." Eri said, looking up at him "Please don't leave us..."

Dabi's heart melted, smiling slightly at the girl, calling Toga and asking her to bring the doctor. Afterwards, he went to the chair in his room, watching over Yua and Eri, the little one calming down and sitting on her bed, looking from him to her mother and going back and forth.

"You look like him..." Eri muttered, thinking of the man her mom had been describing to her when she asked her about her soulmate.

"Mmh?" Dabi asked absent minded, not really having paid attention, thinking of a way to get in touch with Fat Gum, knowing he could trust him, but trying at the same time to not let the hideout be found.

"You look like the man mommy said to be her soul singer" Eri repeated, looking at him

Dabi just nodded, surprised Yua would share such info with the little girl.

"That makes you my daddy?" Eri asked, then gasping, her eyes wide for saying her thoughts out loud.

Apologizing for making such assumptions, Dabi waved her off, explaining to her that it wasn't up to him, but to Yua, so they had to wait for her to wake up.

A knock then was heard at the room's door, Eri going towards her mother while Dabi got up, ready to attack if needed.

Seeing it was only the doctor, he let him in, after threatening him that if he did a wrong move and was going to hurt Yua more, he would burn.

Eri meanwhile got off the bed, not trusting much doctors, and went towards Dabi, taking his hand in hers, feeling protected near him.

After Yua was treated, the diagnosis being sever exhaustion and her wound on her leg being infected, the doctor left, leaving Dabi and the little white haired girl alone.

More time passed, the two bonding together and getting closer to the other and when it came time for Eri's bed time, she fell asleep on Dabi's chest, the latter having sat on a chair.

After a few minutes of the two females being asleep, Tomura entered in his room, Dabi looking at him and motioning towards the little girl being asleep.

All Tomura did was tell him that he had to take them away from here tomorrow and that if someone had some issue with that, the League will have his back.

Dabi nodded at him, being glad to have some sort of friendship with the League.

Slowly but surely, Dabi also fell asleep, Eri still on his chest and Yua asleep on his bed.