clearly, he was going for a theme.

felix stood, debating with himself as he took glances at the aforementioned who was scrolling away at his phone with his back leaned against the wall.

the aussie decided then and there that his social anxiety would have to subside in order to save himself from interacting with his ex.

with an unsteady huff, felix edged his way towards him and as he drew closer, he felt like he was breaking sweat.

this time, it wasn't just because of the thought of doyoung.

but because this boy was incredibly good looking.

felix was only a few steps away when he opened his mouth.

if he was being honest, he did not recite what he was going to say to this boy.

strike up a conversation? about what?

but felix let his mind do the talking.

"e-excuse me?" felix spoke quietly.

he cursed at himself for letting his voice waver with such instability but he had to be confident.

the boy looked up and felix felt his heart get caught in his throat.

tilting his head, his eyes persuaded felix to continue his inquiry.

despite his choice of fashion, there was such a gentle glint in his gaze that felix had no trouble with getting the words out.

"can you pretend to be my boyfriend?" felix breathed out.

it was only then felix had realised what he actually said as he watched the boy in front of him suddenly take a sharp inhale.

his gentle glint changed into one with alert and wild curiousity.

"i-i'm sorry, what?" the boy spoke for the first time, his reply filled with a tone of disbelief.

felix grimaced at his extremely poor choice of words.

at a more normal time, the aussie would have found his big eyes adorable but it wasn't the right time.

with a sigh, felix began to explain himself.

"my ex-boyfriend's been tracking my location and i'm a little scared, i was wondering if you could pretend to be my boyfriend so i.."

the boy's rambling faded as his eyes flickered towards an approaching figure.

felix felt himself tremble as he watched doyoung make his way towards the two boys.

lifting his back off the wall, the blonde followed his gaze from felix to the individual stomping towards their direction.

he narrowed his eyes.

doyoung stopped in his tracks in front of the couple with a heavy heave.

felix shrank in his position due to doyoung's intimidating aura.