The Hood And Heffa's

"Come one Dre let's go" I said trying to pull Dre back into the car.

"Nah I ain't no punk. He said I was bout to catch his fade but he finna run me my ones" Dre said.

"So wassup!? You was talkin all dat smack at da club!" I heard Tyrone yell.

I then heard all his gang members start cheering.

It reminded me of all the shoot outs on my old block. I then saw Dre walking up to Tyrone and his gang. I yanked his arm and said "nigga is you on drugs? And I ain't talkin about the good kind. I'm talking about the kinda drugs that turn you into the neighborhood crackhead."

Dre then looked at me with a confused face and asked"Ayo what is you sayin shawty?"

"I'm sayin, these niggas will fuck you up so bad that Quasimodo will call yo ass ugly" I said to Dre.

"AYO IS WE FINNA FIGHT OR WHAT" I heard one of Tyrone's gang members yell.

But out of no where I heard someone yell "YEAH NIGGA BEST BELIEVE WE BOUTTA FIGHT".

I turn around to see a large group of guys, all of which were wearing timbs.

"You really thought I wa finna pull up by myself?" Dre asked Tyrone.

"SEVENTEEN THIRTY EIGHT" I heard one of Dre's friends yell.

Tyrone looked like he was startin to panic, seeing that he was clearly out numbered.

"Ight you got it but if I catch you lackin it's on sight" Tyrone complained while leaving.

Dre drove me home while I was still tryna process what in the pop smoke just happened.

Dre walked me up to my doorstep and said "yo I'm sorry the one night we had together didn't go as planned lil mamas. But I promise I'll make it up to you"

We kept staring into each other's eyes before I noticed Dre was leaning in for a kiss. I was about to kiss him but then I heard a lil voice yell "MA YOU'RE BACK"

I quickly realized that it was my 8 year old son Trayvon.

   I was surprised cause I wasn't expecting him to come back home so soon. In fact I wasn't expecting his lil dookie booty till tomorrow.

    "Dre this is my son Trayvon, Trayvon this is my friend Dre" I said, trying to introduce them.

    Dre then knelt down to face Trayvon and said "it's nice to meet you lil man" while shaking his hand.

    Trayvon got shy and hid behind my leg. "Well I gotta get this lil nappy headed boy to bed" I said saying bye to Dre while taking Trayvon inside.

    I got Trayvon ready for bed before calling my baby daddy Jareik.

    "Why would you drop off Trayvon!? I wasn't even home! He was here by himself" I yelled.

   "Ayo stop yellin at me hoe. On my jordans I will rock yo shit. And I dropped him off cause I had to see my sneaky link" Jareik said with a harsh tone.

    "He could've hurt himself though. Like nigga is you dumb?" I asked.

    "You said you didn't want me bringing him around "none of my lil heffas" so I dropped his ass off at cho place. You got whatchu asked for bitch. Be happy" he said hanging up.

Chile anyways so

I decided to just leave it alone while I tied all my nigga nappy lace front into a ponytail. I then put my durag on while putting on my Versace print pajamas.

    While I was trying to fall asleep I noticed the paper with Dre's number on my night stand.

    I hesitated a bit before calling him but I picked up my phone and started dialing the number.

    The phone ringed three times before I heard someone answer.

   But I was left in shock because I didn't hear Dre's voice, I heard another girl.