𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝐻𝐼𝐸𝐿𝐷.

- currently -

after A Cappella beats the female guard and twists her and breaks it but tentacles come up from the sleeve, "ew!" A Cappella shouts.

all the guards that are on the ground get pushed up from three large tentacles coming from their back pushing them up off the ground and letting their feet land on the ground.

missy and (y/n) gasps the guard walk up to a certain point where they use their tentacles to reach up to a point on the ceiling which grabs chains all the children gasps the alien's tentacles take the chains and stretch them and put them on the kid's wrist.

- some random hallway -

Wild card turns to his right into another hallway trying to find his parents he stand in-front of a door, "focus on super strength!" He shouts moving his arms in a weird way he moves towards the door and tries to open it up.

"Ugh!" He sighs then he groans moving his hand in a frustrating way.

He continues down the hallway till he stops in-front of another door, "focus on teleportation." He says pointing to the door then his head he runs head on to the door instead if teleporting he hits the door head on and groans then grunts then falls on the floor in-front of the door.

Wild card sits up holding his side when he sits up to ms. Granada and her security guard's. "Hmm...nice try, kid." Ms. Granada says bending down a-little to wildcard then standing back up. Ms. Granada is swings her pointer finger around, "take him to interrogation." She tells the security team behind her.

Wild card gasps and looks at her in disbelief, the security guards tentacles grabs wild card.

- back with are kinda handcuffed children -

All the kids struggle trying to get there hand out of the chains on the wrist rewind try's to go back a few seconds doesn't work.

"Rewind!" Missy yells also trying but struggling to get out of the chains.

"I can't." Rewind responds moving his hands in and 'i don't know' way.

"We can do this." Fast-forward says to her brother, "how?" Rewind questions.

"We work together." She says, "i'll help you."

The twins start moving the pointer finger and middle finger in circles with there. Time starts winding back.

"Noodles, get those shackles out of the ceiling!" (Y/n) says after time got rewinded back.

Noodles stretches his arms and grabs the shackles and pulls them down to the floor.

"Now Fast-forward, quick!" Rewind tells his sister. Fast-forward starts using her superpower fast forward few seconds.

The guards reach up to bring down the chains but fail Miserably, when the reach up to find the shackles there not there they start walking up to the kids but stop when they hit the floor from the chains that we're supposed to be on the ceiling, all the kids start giggling.

But stop when a guard takes out keys, "uh-oh"

"Again!" Fast-forward says.

The rewind again like they did before together, the guard goes to grab the key's but missy walks in-front of him, "looking for these?" She asks smirking. (Y/n) stands behind her with her arms crossed and she's smirking.