𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐸𝑆𝐶𝐴𝑃𝐸

- currently in the stronghold -

" we're getting word that the president would like to address the nation." The reporter says sadly.

" people of America, as you have witnessed, The heroics have been captured. Military forces are stepping in, mobilizing to bring our heroes back. But wow it looks rather hopeless... it's bad, it's hopelessly bad."

" how do did this guy get to be president? He can't even put two sentences together." Face maker asked.

" we have just received a message from the supreme commander of the aliens that has been decoded it reads, " we are from the planet Ogima. Unfortunately, we have no choice but to prepare you for... takeover." The president says on the TV.

" please comply, or else earth will be destroyed. Do you have three hours." The president says. " i'm afraid that was the entire message. There are no heroes left. God save us all." Then the TV cuts off.

(Y/n) starts to wake up, and sees everyone's faces, "whats wrong guys?", everyone looks back at her but turns back quickly when miss. Granda comes back on the screen.

" children, for your own safety, for your own safety were going to full lockdown. No one leave your seats. As long as you stay where you are, you are all safe." Sh says, after she finishes talking the screen starts to go up.

(Y/n looks in confusion around the room, "it's okay, cupcake." Wild card whispers to (y/n) she then realizes in that moment that they lost she cuddles up to wild card and sighs in disbelief. Wild card put an arm around her shoulders and hugs her closely.

He'd be lying if he didn't have a soft spot for her, but when she was serious she's scary, like really scary.

" yeah right, they can't protect us from that we just saw it." Noddles says in disbelief

"You got a better idea." Wild card asked with his arms now folded while (y/n) sitting up next to him.

"We should probably do what miss Granada says." Guppy responds after seeing her parents get taken.

"Uh, pardon me, but." But missy gets cut iff from face-maker. "The last look on my dad's face will haunt me forever." He says imitating the last face his dad made.

"Atleast you weren't there, thanks A cappella." (Y/n) says, A cappella just nods then (y/n) starts to mediate so she can gather her thoughts and calm down.

"Don't disturb her." Noodles whispers to missy. missy nods confused.

"What do they want from us?" A cappella asked.

"Do you think are parents are okay?" Rewind asked.

"Uh, excuse?" Missy says to get everyone's attention.

"What?" Wild card asked annoyed.

"Be nice wild card. She obviously wants to help." (Y/n) says calmly but everyone knows she wants to explode, so they all be quiet and turn to listen to missy.

"Thanks (y/n), whe need to leave this room right now." Missy says.

(Y/n) doesn't respond but keeps meditating, "why?" Guppy asks.

"Because the aliens know where we are, and they're coming for us next." Missy says.

Face-maker looks at her weird, (y/n)'s floating because she's meditating, she opens her eyes and looks at missy curiously.

Wild card scoffs and says, " how could you possibly know that?"

(Y/n) closes her eyes again. "Missy care to explain how you know? Wild card shut up please. Your being rude again." (Y/n) says