Chapter 16

Short chapter and trigger warning: there will be bone-breaking in this chapter, so please skip to the next chapter if you are uncomfortable with that.

✧・゚: ✧・゚:Zach POV:・゚✧:・゚✧

7 hours. That's how long it's been since anyone's seen Elle. Everyone was in a panic. Moseby thought the shady hoodie guy from earlier might have taken her and was consulting with Ms. Tutweiler. London was in her room, bawling. Bailey was pacing back and forth as if she'd break a hole in the ship and find a map that leads to Elle. Cody was researching the probability of a rich, pregnant 16-year-old getting kidnapped; the chances were high. And worst of all, Woody already made an Elle memorial sandwich in her honor. That was definitely the one that brought the most tears.  

No one had seen Colton in hours. Like he'd vanished off the ship as well. 

As for me, I was sitting at the Juice Bar, wondering why she hadn't met me at Papaya Cafe. By the time 8:00 had rolled around, I was sick of waiting. I needed something to happen. So I went to the person who seemed the most suspicious...

I banged on Colton's door so loud I felt it in my toes. 15 seconds. 30. A minute had gone by, and still no movement from the door. Then, just as I was about to bang again, it opened a crack. Out peaked the corner of Colton's face, eyes red from either crying or laughing. 

Before he even has a chance to react, I push open the door and punch him square in the nose. I step inside, fists shaking with anger.

"You have exactly three seconds to tell me where Elle is before I beat the living shit out of you."

He lays on the floor, wailing while holding onto his probably broken nose. "Don't you think that if I knew where she was, I would've brought her back by now?" Colton looks down at all the blood on the floor, "Geez, man! What the fuck is wrong with you!"

He begins to back up until his back hits a wall. I take a few steps towards him. We're only separated by like 2 meters.

"Look, Zach, I'm sad she's gone too, believe me. Probably even more than you." he takes a deep breath to compose himself, "she's the mother of my children, which is funny since I've only gotten to sleep with her once."

That's what got me really fucking angry. I close the gap between us and get right into his face, "Now you listen here, asshole. If it were up to me, you would already be dead because of you not wanting the twins, but I can't kill you because it would be too suspicious." I take his hand and grab hold of one of his fingers, slowly bending it back, "and I've slept with Elle at least twelve times since she got pregnant, so the chances are that you're out of the picture."

I feel the darkness in my eyes as I stare into Colton's. Just that last statement alone has him almost at my anger level, "You little shit. You've been trying to take what's mine, so I'm going to leave you with a parting gift." I bend his finger all the way back as I hear it crack. He starts crying from the pain I've caused him, and I release his hand.

I stand up and look down at him. He's broken and bruised. "Oh, and one more thing, if you tell anyone who did this to you, I'll make sure that I break something more," I gesture to the rest of his face, "meaningful." I can feel the anger and aggression radiating off of my face; hell, I probably would have been scared of myself at that moment. 

I turn and walk out the door. Of course, most of those were just empty threats, but I couldn't shake the feeling that Colton has and will only bring bad onto the S.S. Tipton. Pulling me out of my thoughts, I hear someone behind me give a small shriek. I turn and look back to see a middle-aged woman helping Colton out of his room and towards the infirmary. As he crosses the threshold of his room, he steals a glance at me leaning against the wall, slowly shaking my head. Instinctively I cock an eyebrow; I also just felt like a badass at the moment. A wave of fear crosses his face as the woman continues questioning him.

"You poor thing, who did this to you, darling?" she asks whilst rubbing the back of his hand. 

"Uhh, it was a-a group of nine-year-old girls. They don't like it when you use the last of the- uhh- rainbow sprinkles at the ice cream bar," he responds.

Satisfied with his answer, I continue on my way, smirking as I hear Colton trip and fall as I round the corner.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: End of chapter:・゚✧:・゚✧

Well, we got a little badass Zach moment! Did y'all like seeing this new side to our little sweet thang? Please let me know in the comments!

Also, there will probably be another chapter posted tonight when Elle sees her mom again!