brypu

A/n ok the story is not gonna be the same as the request but im gonna make it where inpu see past bryan but doesn't tell him that he was gonna die i hope yall love it

Inpu pov
I was reading a book with atlas came in "hey dad" i looked up "yeah sweetie whats up" then he said "dad what was papa like" then i told him about bryan when amd poral came and bryan came out and i started crying femi and lotus saw amd bryan was confused "um inpu who are they" then i realized it was bryan from the past "well there our children" bryan had stars in his eyes "OMG THERE SO ADORABLE EEEE" he ran and hugged them i was happy but i cant tell him hes gonna die "oh i forgot to ask what are your names" femi smiled "im femi on my right is atlas and on my left is lotus" bryan smiled "omg your all so cute i cant wait to come a parent"

(A few hours later)

Bryan pov
I was hanging out with the kids i was braiding femi,s hair helping lotus with there reading and let atlas brush my wings amd inpu was watching and reading thats when someone came in the place and saw me "um inpu whos this" the inpu whispered and he had a shocked look "so your inpus lover" i nodded "yes i am and you are" he smiled "i am kaiba its nice to meet you" i smiled "its nice to meet you as well"

Authors pov
The poral opend and bryam waved goodbye and when it then the portal disappear then inpu started crying and atlas, lotus, and femi hugged there upset father but inpu with happy he has his kids