𝓟𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓽 2

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

𝓐fter another day of travels, the family of nine, along with other members of the royal court attending to them, had finally arrived at the French royal court.

Despite the twins fight that had occurred the night before, resulting in the two not speaking the rest of the journey up till now, the two had completely forgotten the spat at this moment and were now both peering out the window of the carriage together, staring at the castle in awe.

The two had seen castles many times of course, they lived in one and saw the many across their country, however the two were not so intrigued with the French royal castle as they were the large amount of people surrounding it.

The king stood in the centre of the crowd, with his mistress to his side and his bastard 10 year old son, bash, stood slightly behind her.

The queen, Catherine, stood to the other side of him, further forward than the two with her hands resting on the 9 year old Francis and 5 year old Claude's shoulders, with the 11 year old Lezza and the 9 year old queen Mary of Scotts to the left of them.

The Spanish prince stood to the left of the French royal family, with his parents,  brother and sister beside him, looking at analyse as she stepped out of her carriage, with a charming smile on his face, making the girls stomach flutter with nerves.

When the carriages had finally stopped, and the royal family had stepped out of them they now stood in a line of oldest to youngest, except from the young madelina whom was laying asleep in a nursery maids arms of to the side.

The first of the welcoming party to step forward was analyses husband to be, Lorenzo, whom bowed to the girl and took her hand, adorning it with a kiss, "your majesty"

"your majesty" she greeted as she curtsied down to the man with a nervous smile.

The second to approach the family was queen Catherine, followed shortly by king Henry.

The two approached the eldest of the family first, each bowing to the king and queen while greeting each other.

Finally, the king and queen made their way to the end of the row, the queen crouching down to the twins level with a caring smile on her face, her soft spot for children overpowering her cold exterior.

"And you two must be Sirius and Arabella" the queen said to the two, causing the girl to nod her head excessively while the boy looked around her and off at the guards in boredom, "I'm Catherine"

"Hello your majesty" Arabella greeted in excitement before hit her brother in the side when he didn't bow.

"Ow!" The boy exclaimed, about to push his sister back before Sadie grabbed his arm and stopped him, "h-hello your majesties"

"How very pretty you are" the woman said to the blonde, causing her to gleam.

"and your very handsome, you look very strong, you could be a great soldier one day" she said, turning to the boy, finally grabbing his attention.

"Thank you your majesty" Arabella thanked with a wide smile.

Catherine's got up from her place and reached her hands out for her children to come forward, along with their cousin, Mary.

"Now I'm sure you know Mary, as of course she is your cousin" the woman said to the youngest four children, not including their infant sister, "this is my eldest, lezza, my little Claude and my son Francis"

The blonde boy sent the youngest girl a smile, which she reciprocated eagerly, a blush adorning her cheeks, both staring into each other's eyes a bit longer than they would like to admit.

All while Catherine watched they with a fond smile and a slight smirk.

So here's the second part of the prologue :))

I've decided to not have this book on hold anymore and just update it whenever I want because that's what I'm doing anyway

See y'all soon
Currently blasting brutal and good 4 you by Olivia Rodrigo in my room alone :))

Words: 692