"Can we also buy apples?" Eri asked and Yua nodded, smiling at her

"Well, I have to quickly check on the Agency but meet me back here in about 2 hours?" Tai asked "Would that be enough?"

Yua replied affirmative and after Eri said goodbye and gave a hug to Taishiro, the two girls went to the nearest mall, not only to shop for groceries, but also because Yua needed to buy a few things for Eri.

The walk there was tranquil, the two girls chatting and playing games all the way there.

Once at the mall, the first thing Yua did was take Eri to the nearest clothes shop, asking the little girl to look for what she would like to try on.

Eri then went towards the dress section, searching for a dress she saw on TV.

After a bit of searching she found it, a mustard yellow dress with red apples on it. Showing it to Yua, the green haired adult searched for her size and then Yua looked at some pajamas for the girl, showing Eri different types of pajamas and the little one choosing two favorites.

After trying them on and making sure they were the right size, Yua then took Eri's hand and went towards the shoes aisle, letting once more the little girl chose her favorite pair and after checking it fit her, the next step was going towards the check out area, buying the items Yua had in her hand.

After this shopping spree, she took Eri to the grocery store in the mall, getting ready for the hardest part of the trip: food.

"So little squirrel" Yua started, already wondering how this trip will be.

"What do you want to eat?" she continued, while putting Eri in the cart

"I want pancakes!! And your home made pastas!! And apples and that sour candy you bought me last time!! Please!!" Eri said excited, making Yua laugh at her cuteness.

"Alright little one, we'll buy the ingredients needed" Yua replied back, giving her a kiss on her forehead.

As Yua walked around the store in search of every item needed for Eri's request, she noticed a familiar soul following them. Turning around subtly, she noticed blonde hair and red feathers right on the shelf behind them and stopping the cart she went towards the figure.

"Mind telling me why are you following me, Pro Hero Hawks?" Yua said, looking at the corner and seeing a blushing Winged Hero.