"I'm going to explore the other side of the house, I only got to explore only a half of this house" He said to her

She nodded and said ok while going to the door and opening it heading down stairs to get breakfast ready and get the day started hoping to find some clues about where her and Kurama are.

—————————————————————

Naruto went downstairs to the kitchen grabbing the pot in the bottom covered while putting clean water in it; she then grabbed some wood putting it in the oven lighting it then leaving it to let the water boil.

She then went to go look in the upper covers....only to find none of any food on top of their; she furrowed her eyebrows and tried to look in the back noticing it empty and tried to look around the room but couldn't find barely any food, she sweat dropped and groaned drooping her head realizing she had to go out shopping.

She put out the fire then headed out of the kitchen to go tell fūka that she needed some money to get some food go the house but stopped when she seen fūka, karenbana, sasami in their pjs heading down stairs looking annoyed at her; she sweat dropped about to speak but stopped when fūka started to talk. "Child may I ask why you didn't bring us are food in bed?" She said annoyed while giving naruto a dirty look, Naruto flinched a bit recognizing that look when the villagers gave to her during her childhood. She shook her head trying to forget when the villagers gave her mean looks and talk behind her back.

"Well we're waiting naruto" Said sasami making naruto look up and coughed a bit

"Uh well..I need some money for-" Said naruto only to get interrupted by karenbana

"Why do you need it huh...oh wait I get it now you only want the money so you can get anything you want huh!" Yelled karenbana; making sasami get mad as well

"What! No of course not I only need it the money so I can get some food!" Yelled back Naruto

"LIAR!" Yelled sasami

"WHY YOU-!" Naruto yelled

"Children children calm down!"said fūka making the girls stop and look at her "Now I will give you the money for the food; but Im going to look in the kitchen to see if your lying,...if you are their will be Consequences to pay" said fūka heading into the kitchen, while naruto and the other girls stayed where their were.

"But mother-" said sasami Only to stop when fūka gave her a look to silence her; "yes mother" They both said to her While looking annoyed.

Fūka walked into the kitchen and looked around trying to find some food but found none; no bread, no porridge, no vegetables or fruit for that matter only crumbs, she stopped and sighed walked out of the kitchen walking sasami,karenbana and Naruto then stopping in front of them.

"It seems she wasn't lying at all then" Said fūka to sasami and Karenbana making naruto smirk while the other two grumbled at her.

She then went and go grabbed a basket in the kitchen and go back to naruto while giving her it and a small bag full of coins to her while saying "Naruto when you go shopping for more food you mustn't buy anything else....got it" She said to her while also handing her a Grocery list.

Naruto nodded agreeing not to

"Ok I won't buy anything else only food" She said sarcastically to fūka making her eye twitch.

"Good...now hurry and be back soon we're starving" While shovin naruto out the door almost making her fall over then slamming it shut behind her. Naruto looked behind her annoyed then Hphm turning her head forward, she then looked around her trying to figure out where she was.
'Well maybe I can finally find some clues about where me and him are' thought naruto; only to stop seeing a huge castle in the Distance making her go wide wide at it 'well...I guess I have one clue about where I am' also thought naruto as
She slowly heading down a strange dirt road path that maybe headed into town.

—————————————————————

Naruto finally made it into town after forty five minutes of getting lost and going around in a circle twice.

"Finally I made it into town" Naruto said while grabbing out the grocery list she was given only to look up and almost drop her basket again at seeing so many people with wagons passing by, children running by and people trying to bribe of some people that were walking by and show off what they have.

'Oh you got to be kidding me....' Naruto thought while silently groaned realizing that's it going to take forever what she has to get; so she shook her head sighing then walked into town accidentally bumping into a few people and apologizing while also trying to find out what she need and where to find it.

—————————————————————
It took naruto hour and a half to find everything that she need.

Naruto was walking with two bags in her arms with the paper bags in her arms  starting to walk home while thinking 'well that took forever to find the food but hey at least I got the food...but the girls are going to be pissed' Naruto Thought to herself walking to the front door.
She struggled to open it due to her hands being full 'come on' She thought to herself with a frustrated look on her face, she finally got it
She opened the door walking inside shutting it with her foot, she sighed then looked up stopping only to a angry karenbana, sasami and fūka

'Uh oh' naruto thought to herself she slowly grinned nervously

Karenbana,sasami and fūka looked angry, naruto nervously gulped seeing how angry they were
"Uh hi-" She started talking only to get cut off by fūka saying angrily as she crossed her arms while tapping her finger on them.

"...where were you" Fūka said, Naruto started sweating. "Uh I was shopping like you asked me to..?" She said making sasami scoff and karenbana roll her eyes "Oh sureee like your totally were" Sasami said while rolling her eyes. "I bet you just bought whatever you want with that money mom gave you" Karenbana yelled at her.

"Wha-but I did-" Naruto said only to get cut off by fūka.

"Naruto i asked you to be back quickly not take almost two hours!" She yelled at her while huffing at the end and sighed angrily while putting her fingers on her forehead.

"Why can't do anything right!....you worthless child" fūka said while grumbling at the end while going to get ready upstairs.

"Now look what you did!" Yelled sasami while heading up stairs to her room; karenbana then said"Yea this is all your fault we're still starving thanks to your slow butt!" She yelled at her while following her sister upstairs While grumbling.

Naruto sighed grumbling to herself when she heard the two doors slammed shut up stairs about to head upstairs
Then stopped when she heard her stomach grumbled

'That's right I haven't even ate yet....I wonder if they have any ramen?' She thought to herself while going to go clean herself up stairs then get the day started.

—————————————————————

Sorry i had a hard time trying to find ideas to make this chapter :)

I forgot to mention last chapter I didn't choose karenbana and sasami cause of their looks i chose them because of their personality along with fūka.

Anyway hoped you enjoyed it :)