She spun around and gave her a proper hug, careful to not get foundation on Hailee's dress.

"Hailee! I missed you, you look amazing by the way." Penelope greeted her.

"Oh my god, have you seen yourself?" Hailee's jaw dropped slightly.

Penelope couldn't stop smiling. "Thank you."

"The best character has arrived!" Louis announced joining them.

"That's funny, Hailee's been here for a little while now." Penelope immediately wrapped her arms around him.

Louis looped his arms around her waist. "Well, don't you look gorgeous, darling." He whispered low enough for only Penelope to hear.

"Louis, you're looking sharp." Hailee gave Louis a small hug from the side.

"And you look lovely as always."

Such a flirt. Penelope thought to herself as they moved up a bit.

Louis kept an arm around Penelope's waist as they stood waiting for their turn to take pictures.

Hailee, noticing them, shot a wink at Penelope, which made her smile.

Eventually it was their turn to go up. Each of them took individual photos, and then one photo as a trio. Lastly, the entire cast took one big group picture.

Penelope stopped in the middle of the pathway to pose. There were what seemed like a million reporters shouting at her.

'Over here!'

'To your left'

'Penelope over here'.

The bright-white camera flashes were practically blinding her. After the press got their fair share of photos, Penelope walked off the carpet and back into the building along with the rest of the cast.

Louis was right at the entrance waiting for her. As soon as she got close enough, he pulled her in for a quick kiss on the lips.

Oh how she never got tired of that.

She grabbed his hand and they started towards the auditorium. A petite brunette in a short black dress and with grayish-blue eyes ran up to Louis.

"Finally, you're back I've been waiting for—" She stopped with her mouth agape once she realized who Louis had been walking with.

"Penelope— Hi! I'm Elizabeth... Lizzie! You can call me Lizzie or Elizabeth! So nice to finally meet you." The girl rambled on and on.

"Nice to meet you too." Penelope was caught by surprise when Lizzie pulled her into a tight embrace.

"Louis has told me so much about you, I just can't believe I'm finally meeting you fully in the flesh." She held onto the sides of Penelope's arms.

In all honesty, Lizzie's incredibly enthusiastic voice was causing Penelope a headache.

"Yeah, when Louis told me you were coming along I was so excited to see you in person." She maintained her cool.