Chapter 20

I have unpublished this book for a week, because chapter 2 got deleted, and I needed to write it back again. So please read it again, I've tried to make it similar to the old one, but it's been to long since I wrote it, so I forgot a little. I won't be uploading a lot because the next two weeks are filled with finals, homework and projects. Then summer yey !

--------------

We ran after Simon and herd Raphael mutter.
"I swear if that kid from this one more jacket..."

"Where is he?" Clary asks when we don't see Simon next to him.

"He'll be back."

" You just let him go? You said you'd look after him." Jace said as we look at Raphael in disbelief.

"I can't do that until he's ready"

"what does that even mean?" I wonder.

"It means he is where everybody goes when this happens. His own personal hell."

"I... did this. I put him there."

"No, you didn't I could have stopped you but I didn't." I tell her.

"If it helps if he doesn't even remember it was you. Those first minutes a complete blank"

"But I have to tell him to truth."

"Once you're rein him in, i'll be watching you talking prove to the Clave that Camille broke the Accords. In fact, a a new leader..."

"Okay stop it I don't care about vampire politics." Clary interrupts him."we have to find Simon."

"We will." Jace reassures and I nod.

"He is out here, he is alone...scared...he's hungry." Clary continues

"Give me a call when he turns up. Hill need my help." Raphael says leaving us in the streets between us.

"I think we've had just about enough of your help." Jace mutters while taking out his phone and calling someone.

"What are you doing?" Clary asks

"Getting reinforcements. Alec, I need you...An attack?" He puts in speaker mode so we can all hear.

"Valentine created a Forsaken that went trough the wards." Izzy explains.

" That's not possible Izzy, nothing can get through the wards. They're... They're warlock spells to defend against all Downworlders."

"Not this one. It had Seelie blood with angel properties. Jace, it went after Hodge and Alec." She clarifies. That must be the thing I saw him introduce after he runned the poor guy. Jace looked at me at the mention of my supposed mate.Oh god, I hope Alec's okay.

"Izzy, we'll be there as soon as we can be." Jace hungs up.

"They're banged up, but they'll live. Hodge killed it, it was after the..."

"The cup."

"Izzy, we'll be there as soon as we can be." Jace hungs up.

We start walking but Clary stops.

"Valentine attacked my home. Alec's injured. We've got to go."

"We can't, you know we can't." Clary talks about her and I. "Simon's in danger..."

" What about Alec? It's not safe out here, Clary."

"Okay, did you forget how I single-handedly battled a Shax demon to protect the Cup?" I feel a an argument coming up so I get away from them.