A DAY IN OUR LIVES (THE SJ-MAGS EDITION)

INTRO:
JULIE: Wake daddy up na baby *Lets Callie crawl towards Elmo*
CALLIE: *Gives Elmo kisses all over his face*
ELMO: *smiles as he opens his eyes* Good morning my baby... *Places Callie on his chest then gave her chicken kisses*
CALLIE: D-Dada *Giggles*
ELMO: And of course good morning to you my Love... *Gives Julie a quick peck on her lips*
JULIE: *smiles* Good morning Love...

VIDEO INTRO:

___

JULIE: *Nakatutok yung camera sa mirror* Good morning guy it's your home girl Julie and for today's vlog we will be doing the a day in our lives vlog and day off namin ni Moe today so might as well do this vlog *smiles* So time check it's almost 7am and I bet our baby girl is a wake so let's check on her *walks out their room and goes to Callie's*

*Enters the room and saw Callie playing with her favorite panda stuffed toy while her Yaya fixes her crib*

JULIE: Good morning ate *smiles at Callie's Yaya*

CALLIE'S YAYA: Good morning Ma'am *returns the smile Julie gave*

JULIE: Good morning my baby...

CALLIE: *Giggles then raises her hands up*

JULIE: *Carries Callie then gave her a kiss on her cheek* You wanna help Mommy make some coffee?

CALLIE: *nods her head then giggles*

JULIE: Okay then let's go down stairs na *Goes out of the room then gives the camera to Callie's Yaya*

JULIE: *Binaba niya si Callie at inalalayan sa pagbaba ng hagdan* Careful baby masyado kang mabilis *chuckles* Baby last step na...

CALLIE: *Jumps then looks at Julie with a smile*

JULIE: You did it baby *smiles and kiss Callie at her cheeks then carries her and went towards the kitchen* Pres the button baby

*Julie and Callie went to the coffee maker*

JULIE: *holds Callie's hand to guide her on what button to press* Press the button baby...

CALLIE: *Press the button then looks at Julie as if asking her if she did it right*

JULIE: You did it Baby *gives Callie another kiss on her cheek*

CALLIE: *happily giggles then claps her hand*

JULIE: Let's go na on the dining table *Carries Callie* Ate paki serve naman po nung breakfast thank you *smiles at their helper* Ate gigisingin lang po namin si Moe *Paalam ni Julie sa helper nilang nagaayos ng food*

*Julie and Callie goes up the master's bed room and found Elmo still sleeping peacefully*

JULIE: *Brings Callie on the bed* Wake daddy up na baby *Lets Callie crawl towards Elmo*

CALLIE: *Gives Elmo kisses all over his face*

ELMO: *smiles as he opens his eyes* Good morning my baby... *Places Callie on his chest then gave her chicken kisses*