Free Palestine 🇵🇸

People in Gaza have to leave there home so that the Jews can take there houses

People in Gaza have to leave there home so that the Jews can take there houses. And if they don't leave they will forcefully take it one way or on other.

It kills me to see Palestinians being forced to leave there homes all so that the Jews can take there homes. How would you feel if that happens to you sad , mad , angry because I am seeing them take home and lives. It isn't right and we all know so why are we letting it happen why?

As a Palestinian I am sad , mad and hurt knowing that my people are hurting it kills me and I can't do anything about it and it also killings me when I don't see anyone talk about it.

It hurts so bad seeing more people dying and getting hurt. Women , men and children are all dying or are hurt and they need our help.

The holy month of Ramadan is supposed to be a good time we're we can all fast and be together to eat and not to worry about work or anything else but the  last month was horrible knowing what was going on and it's still going on.

The eid is the first day we don't fast after  Ramadan and it's supposed to be a day we're we can all celebrate but this year we couldn't knowing what was going on in Gaza and other places we couldn't enjoy the day that we all supposed to be happy. Because us knowing what was going on and that other people were dying we couldn't celebrate or be happy or laugh or even smile cause we're also dying on the inside.

So please start talking about what's going on and please tell other people. I hope that one day this will be over and we'll all be free. I can only pray and you can too so please in your prays pray for Palestine 🇵🇸.