The petite woman merely smiled amusingly at the harsh accusation. "Ara ara, You're talking to an ex-Anbu member here. I know what must be done in order for the mission to succeed so don't worry about me. Besides, I'll be in a carriage with you, surrounded by those military pigs as you so fondly called them. I'm sure it'd be a pleasant day for you." She said in a cheerful tone of voice as Levi clicked his tongue. However, she does have a point, after all, she was trained in warfare, a highly trained assassin, and a disciplined soldier. But he also knew her as the stubborn, reckless brat who values the lives of her comrades and innocent people, who would do anything to keep her loved ones safe.

Still, when it comes to duty, they are always responsible for how they act, no matter how they feel otherwise. They know their place, and it is their duty to fight for what's left of Humanity. For the dead cannot cry out for justice. But it is a duty of the living to do so for them.

"I hate having unnecessary casualties." Levi reminded her evenly. "I'm sure those shitty pigs will be thrilled to see you and that smile of yours ." He grimaced sarcastically, looking as bored as ever as Sunako sighed. She wouldn't be surprised at that part. She at times cursed at her Uchiha genes.

"Whatever the case, don't strain your foot, okay? I may have fastened the healing process but your body has to finish healing itself." She told him.

By the time they arrived at the meeting room, Levi pushed the door open. "Let's go." He urged her and the petite woman complied. She greeted the people in the room with a small nod and a calm smile on her face.

Seeing that everyone is here for the operation, Erwin stood up from his chair with a sheet of paper in his hand. "The military escorts will be arriving soon, remember your sham practice and your positions." He said.

Sunako briefly glanced at her wards, who are tasked to bring Annie Leonhart underground. However, if plan A fails, Eren will have to fight her in his Titan form. She knew that his belief that Annie is not the Female Titan, she just hopes that this time, they'll finally capture her.
—————————————————————————————————————————————

Onyx eyes looked outside of the carriage, observing people walking through the streets in their fancy heels as they passed by lavishing and organized buildings. It was just as Sunako have expected for a district inside Wall Sina. Unlike the other districts from Wall Maria and Wall Rose, the people inside seem to live an easy and opulent life, probably because they're in the innermost wall protecting the kingdom where the king and these civilians reside.

However, she knew that not all is what it seems. In fact, if she remembered correctly on what Mizuki told her, beneath the innermost land in the capital city of Mithras is a subterranean city called the Underground. The Underground is poorer and more prone to criminal activity. Human trafficking is one of them, which Mikasa was almost a victim and it almost happened again if she hadn't been with her or wasn't trained as a shinobi. But, she also remembered that Levi was born and raised in the Underground until Erwin convinced him to join the Scout Regiment.

"First time in Wall Sina?" She turns her gaze away outside the carriage to look at the military escort who asked her with her ever-present smile on her face. Levi was silent beside her, dreading himself being on a carriage with these military pigs. "Indeed, it is. The setting was not something I'm quite used to."

The military escorts with them were men one presumably in their thirties and the other in their twenties, one of them looking at the beautiful petite, raven-haired woman with his seemingly friendly expression on his face. "You'll get used to it after many visits or even living here. If you want, I can give you a tour around the place." One of them offered.