Emily Jacobs

The information of new firefighter was told a few weeks ago. Now everyone in Pontypandy know they are going to have a new hero in town. As you probably know, in Pontypandy the informations run very fast.
The firefighters was sitting in the kitchen when Fire Chief Officer Boyce appeared.
"Good morning team!" he said. "I have pleasure to introduce you your new co-worker and member of our firefighting family. Meet firefighter Emily Jacobs."
Behind his back the young woman with short black hair and dark eyes were standing, but now she is standing in front of the team and shyly said "Hello".
"It's nice to meet you Emily. I'm Sam Jones and this is Penny Morris, Ellie Phillips, Elvis Cridlington, Arnold McKinley and, of course, our commander Station Officer Steele." he introduced himself and team. "Penny, Ellie will you show Emily what and how?" he asked his colleagues.
"Of course we will Sam, won't we, Ellie?" said Penny with a smile.
"We'll Penny, we will" answered Ellie, looking scepticaly at her friend.
"Ellie, what's going on?" worriedly asked Penny, but Ellie didn't answer.
She know that now something will change, she feels it. When she arrived to Pontypandy, she met the team, which has become her family. It has been more than firefighting family about which Chief Boyce and Officer Steele were talking earlier. She and her friends can tell about everything to each other, can count on each other when they need every kind of help. All of them care about each other, because of they are important for each other.
The team are for her more than only a team, they're like family. Station Officer Steele is like her father, Sam is like older brother, Elvis too although he sometimes is childish and laughable. Arnold is like her brother, which she has known the longest. Penny is more than her friend, she is like older sister and now is someone else and that is the change that Ellie is afraid of. She has got a bad feeling about Emily. She doesn't know why, but she thinks Emily's shyness is false like Flex Dexter's smile. Ellie knows the team wouldn't agree with her, but she always listens to her bad feelings, especially if nobody else feel them too.
"Come on, Emily! We'll show you our place of work" said Penny joyfully to Emily.
*Penny seems like she trusts this new. Maybe I should too. But I also should listen myself. So I trust Emily a bit, but if she does some bad step, I will tell about this to my friends* Ellie was thinking about her untrust when the names of vehicles woke her up of her thoughts.
"Why are the vehicles have names?" asked Emily her new collegues. "I think it isn't neccesary."
Penny, hearing this question, started to laugh. But Ellie wants to comment this question
"I don't agree with you. We have to know which vehicle we must bring to the action and their names help us" angrily said Ellie. Her gaze jumped between Penny's eyes and Emily's face. When it stoped for a moment at Emily's face, she saw that her friendly facial expression disappered and the mysterious smile appeared on her face.
"Thanks for explanation" Emily said shyly, looking again happily.
Ellie didn't tell anything else when the women were showing the Pontypandy Fire Station. She only was looking worriedly at Penny that seem like she is going to have a new friend. But Ellie, after that Emily's facial expression, doesn't want to trust her, she just wants to trust her feelings.
Soon Elvis and her shift ended and they went to their houses. Ellie has been happy she can be alone and think about her new colleague-Emily Jacobs.

This is not the best chapter, but it is better version than one I wrote earier. I don't know when next chapter will be done but I will try to do my best. Good day!