I think she's an Angelo

Alessandro’s P.O.V

Hello, my name is Alessandro Valentino Martinus Lorazelli, I am 22. As you can see from my name I am Italian, My whole family comes from Mantua. We are in the Mafia. When my father, Luciano Armond Renzo Lorazelli, retires I will become the head of the Lorazelli family. My two younger brothers with be my right and left hands.

My Twin brother who is 2 hours younger then me shall be my right hand. His name is Ermanno -we all call him Emmy at home- Montrelle Faust Lorazelli. He has the tan skin, brown hair and brown eyes of the family. He has a girlfriend (Mea) who he ‘loves’, I have nothing against the girl (well except she is a bit of a puttana or slut as the English say)I just don’t believe in love.

Then I have my youngest brother, Raffaello Geovani Enea Lorazelli, he is 19 and looks much like my twin but with younger, softer features. (According to my mama) He will become my left hand.

I do not have the looks of most of my family, I do have tan skin but I have green eyes and black hair. My Mama is the one I look like.

Rosetta Abrielle Nicci Lorazelli, she is the calm one of the family, the one who doesn’t like fighting or carry a gun around with them. Her and my father met when he kidnapped her from the Genoretta family. She was a bargaining chip but when the time came for her to come back my father asked her to stay, thus they got married.

Anyway, unfortunately I was in England, a small town called Scunthorpe to be precise and I just wanted to go home. It was cold, damp and the air was heavy from the steelworks.

But I was on a mission, I had to find a girl from a English Mafia family and take her back to Mantua. Why? Some deal about her marrying my brother Raffaello gone wrong, apparently her father threw a fit saying his little angel was too ‘young’ to be married. I personally don’t know anything about her except her name, age and what Uni she goes to, she must be very smart to go to a Uni when she is this young. Violet Amelia Milton, aged 17 and goes to Hearts Cross University, been at that school for 2 years now. That’s all I’ve got to help me find her.

Yeah, I have decided to catch this signorina, unfortunately that means I just have to stalk in the school and then stalk out. Great plan, not. I am currently in front of Hearts Cross and about to walk through the main entrance when a girl pushes past. She has long blonde hair that wobbles with each quick step she takes. She looks at the clock which shows that the time is 8:55.

“Shit.” She calls out and the throws a quick sorry over her shoulder for pushing me before sprinting around the corner. Strange girl. I stalk purposefully towards the door with ‘Reception’ written above it on a plate. Through the window I see a young receptionist tapping away at the keyboard. She was one of those slutty receptionists with the see through blouse, with far too many buttons undone, that you can see her pink bra with purple stripes and the short skirt I’m sure she is wearing. At least the women my family employ have class and modestia.

I quickly knock on the door and step in, much to my disgust she unbuttons her blouse at least even more and tries to give me a seductive look but she just looks a bit like a fish. “Hello how may I be of service?” She purrs hanging over her desk, her breasts practically hanging out, I am not like my brother, Emmy who likes to hang around puttanas because they are easier.

“Ciao, I need to find a student; her name is Violet Amelia Milton.” I say and she steps further in her lust filled gaze as she hears my Italian accent, she seems a bit put out about me finding Violet, don’t worry puttana so am I.

“Oh okay.” She clears her throat and grabs the microphone that’s on her desk. “Violet Milton come to the office at once, your not in trouble. For once.” She added at the end with a scowl. When she sees my puzzled face she decides to explain, “She gets into more fights then any of the boys at school, she is so un-ladylike.” She sniffs at the end in distaste.