Chapter 56: He's Gone

Zacznij od początku

The nanny came down from upstairs: "You're back?"

"Yeah." Jian Qiao said to her after closing the refrigerator door: "I want to use the kitchen."

The nanny reverently said: "As you please."

Jian Xingchen hugged Ran Ran to play with the baby when the baby was up. He smiled and said, "Ran Ran has a good personality, he would respond to me whenever I play with him, how come he is so cute?"

Jian Qiaoxin, who was cutting vegetables, said, "Isn't your baby also very cute?"

Jian Xingchen rolled his eyes silently: "Huo Yuxiu, that stinky boy, has a personality that is exactly the same as his father. He shows a poker face all day, and he rarely cries. He plays by himself and ignores everyone. He is not as cute as Ran Ran, right Ran Ran?"

Jian Qiaoxin found it a bit funny. Ran Ran naturally liked to cry: crying when waking up, crying when hungry, crying when he was unhappy, and had a soft temper. While the Huo family baby did not like crying, but had a cold temper. It was really funny in a weird way.

Jian Qiaoxin said: "Next time you can bring Yu Yu to play with Ran Ran."

"That means they will become childhood sweethearts?" Jian Xingchen hinted like crazy: "Two childhood sweethearts, two little innocent kids, when they grow up..."

Jian Qiaoxin marinated the chicken as he said helplessly: "Isn't that sweethearts consisting of a man and a woman?"

Jian Xingchen curled up his lips: "What does it matter? If you really go and check online, sweetheart is not just talking about having a future spouse, but also something you can eat!"

? ? ?

Okay, fine.

Jian Qiaoxin was busy in the kitchen. He was gradually re-adapting to the kitchen recently. When he was pregnant before, Yan Gan never let him in. He remembered that the first time when the two went to eat hot and sour noodles, he promised to cook for the man when they were back to the car, now it just happened to be the right time.

Jian Xingchen handed Ran Ran back to the nanny, and came in to look at the food for himself: "Let me help."

Jian Qiaoxin looked sideways: "No need, I can do it myself."

"It's okay, I can cook too." Jian Xingchen patted his chest, very proud: "A Jue used to eat my food and fell in love with me."

Jian Qiaoxin put the lid on the pot: "Really, Mr. Hou seems to be in a good spot for food."

Jian Xingchen smiled: "It's just so-so, but I rarely do it after I am pregnant with Yu Yu."

Jian Qiaoxin shared this point: "Mr. Yan is the same."

Jian Xingchen was washing vegetables, and suddenly became interested: "Hey, can your mister cook?"

Jian Qiaoxin knew this very well, and he replied: "Yes, he can make noodles."

"Ah, so is A Jue." Jian Xingchen chuckled: "Do you know why these men are better at making noodles?"

Jian Qiaoxin was a little curious: "Why?"

Jian Xingchen: "Because they are too lazy to cook."

The two laughed, and then worked together in the kitchen. Finally, they made five dishes and one soup together. The greedy baby not far from them was crying, and the nanny took him back to drink the milk.

Jian Xingchen took a bite of Jian Qiaoxin's spare ribs, and was moved: "It's so delicious."

"Really?" Jian Qiaoxin was a little embarrassed, he said: "If you like, come to the house often, I will make it for you."