_

4 months after this wonderful night, the world knew the Queen of England was pregnant with an heir.

Finally, the Meghan haters sigh, dropping the load off of their minds.

Why? the Meghan lovers sigh, knowing they have no more chance.

But that was not important to Irene anymore.

_

On a wonderful day in July 2016, Irene safely gave birth to His Royal Highness, Prince Philip Quincy Uriel George Windsor.

As William and Irene walked out of the hospital, looking at their baby, they couldn't have been happier.

At this moment, Philip is not the nation's prince, is not their future King, he is simply their baby, the crystallization of their love.

_

In October 2017, HRH Prince Theodore Henry Xavier Nickolas Windsor was born. In early February 2019, HRH Princess Kathleen Isabella Zuzia Louise Windsor came to say hello to this world. And in the last month of 2022, HRH Prince Alexander Olive Victor Beau Windsor was born.

Their family was complete.

All was well.

_

The Next Generation:

HRH Philip Quincy Uriel George Windsor, Prince of Wales

From birth, Philip was designated to become the leader of this country one day. To do that, one must have a thorough knowledge of the Constitution as well as Economics.

Gladly, Philip and his Grandpa and Grandma from his mother's side were very close. Lauren and Francis were economists, so, at a very young age of 5, Philip and his Grandpa would discuss some politics as well as economics. It started slowly, but soon, Philip found his interest in them.

He went on to study at Cambridge University and got his Ph.D., Majored in Economics. That was the highest education in the history of Monarchs.