||Forever Mine||

||FOREVER MINE||

||FOREVER MINE||

The spring begins now. Cherry blossoms bloom becoming an aesthetic sight. Here I am getting drag by Mitsuri to who knows where she's taking me.

"Uwaaaa! No peeking!" She said as she pull down my blindfold. What is going on? Why do I even need to wear a blindfold.

"Will you please tell me where we are going? We've been walking for who knows how long." I complained stopping on tracks.

"Just a little more please. I know you easily get tired--" I cut her off.

"I do not. I'll show you who's tired." I begun walking in a fast pace and I can sense Mitsuri smirking. I shook my head and bam. I bumped into someone's chest.

"Are you okay, (Y/N)?" I know that voice. It's the man that I love and cherish with my whole heart.

"Kyojuro?" I cannot see him because of this blindfold but I can sense that he's smilling.

He held my hand onto his.

"Yes, my moonlight. It is, I." He says as he pecked my hand.

"Can I take off my blindfold now?" I ask touching the silky fabric on my eyes. But he stopped me.

"Not yet. I want you to hear me out first okay?" He says.

"Okay, but, couldn't you just tell me what it is without this annoying blindfold." I now crossed my arms over my chest, pouting my lips.

"You're so adorable. Bear more patience with me please." I sighed.

"Oh alright."

"The very first moment you stepped into this headquarters, I knew that I had to make you mine. You're an extraordinary girl and you're not afraid to show what you are. Every time someone opposite sex from you have a conversation with you, I always have this weird feeling in my chest. Jealousy is what Mitsuri told me about." Mitsuri giggled.

"Sumimasen." She said.

"Well, what I'm trying to say is..." Kyojuro removes the blindfold from my eyes and saw him with a rose on his mouth. A box with ring on his hand. I gasped.

 I gasped

"Kyojuro."

"Will you marry me? Be forever mine, so that no one can take you away from me." He says with pleading eyes and an obvious nervousness.

"Why wouldn't I. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. Yes! I will marry you, my sunshine." Everyone around us cheered. Including Oyakata-sama.

"That's my boy!" Uzui says as he ruffles his head. I chuckled.

"KYAAAA! WHEN WILL I HAVE A LOVE LIKE YOU TWO." Mitsuri exclaimed as she engulfs both of us in a hug.

"Obanai, you answer that." I said as he turns red. Mitsuri looked at him with confusion.

"Shut it." He says obviously blushing.

Kyojuro let out a booming laugh and I joined him. After that, we celebrated the engagement.

He laid his sweet head on my chest, his breath hitting my neck while my hands are on his hair.

"I cannot wait to marry you." He says.

"Me too. So we can stay like this for life as you hold me safe in your arms till dawn." I caress his face as he looks up meeting my eyes.

"You are my love and also my life. It will always be you and I. My love for you will steady and will never fade 'cause it will always rise. Just be forever mine." I smiled and lean down to capture his lips on mine.

I slowly pulled away.

"If the fights will burned through the entire night and will leave you feeling tired. I'll wait for you here then hold you and keep you my dear. I'd pull the stars out of the sky and quiet the night. You and only you will know how deep my love goes." He brushed his hand on the hair near my shoulders as he tells me how deep his love is.

"Don't worry, I'll be forever yours. And to that I shall give a pinky promise." I held my pinky finger and he intertwined his.

"To forever."

We both said in sync.