Chapter 15- Shocks, Stalker and Suffering

Start from the beginning

What's the problem with this block of ice? Why's he looking at me like that?

"Sir I'll get the medicines.", James said but we both ignored him.

Mr Khanna started moving towards me and my eyes widened. Already I'd embarrassed myself, I fell in his arms. Stars! I don't want to stay even in a radius of 1000 m with him and I know I don't have any filter on my mouth and pissing him off is the last thing I want to do tonight.

Call me a coward for all I care but Mr Khanna's actions are always heartbreaking, last time I checked I lost the most precious possession of my life.

"Save me my pretty stars.", I mumbled inaudibly and stood up to go but my feet gave up instantly.

With lightning speed, he was on my side steadying me on my feet.

Woah!

He's fast.

"What pray tell are you doing?", he stated coolly.

"I uh I need to leave Mr Khanna.", I said looking everywhere but him. In all these days, one thing I'd noticed very clearly, the man in front of me is (I hate to say it), he's ingenious. He'd get to know when you're lying and when not.

"Alright, come I'll drop you.", he said in a .....gentle voice. Mr I-am-a-block-of-ice and gentle?

'*gasps* Shocking!', my conscience spoke and I couldn't help but agree.

"oka...wait what?"I asked once I got over the shock of him using a gentle voice to get another shock. He is dropping me? Sweet little me? What have I done now?

'Shock 2'

Why the hell is she counting them?

"Do you have some sort of hearing inability Miss Mehta?", he said raising his perfectly plucked eyebrow.

'not the time to swoon Avni.', she said and I mentally smacked my face for using that phrase.

"Why would you drop me?", I said trying to ignore the fact that my conscience practically accused me of swooning on his eyebrows. 

One second. Did he just call me Miss Mehta?

'Goodness, gracious! Shock 3.', my conscience, yes ladies and gentlemen you're right it's my crazy conscience who's becoming so dramatic.

"Because you're not well, now come, I don't have all day to waste.", he said. Was it desperation in his voice?

"It's okay I'll manage."

"You're not able to stand on your own and talking about going home. You never fail to amuse me, Miss Mehta.", amusement twinkled in his eyes with a whole lot of sarcasm. 

'Shock 4 Mr Khanna's eyes showing another emotion besides coldness.'

"I'm honoured to know that you find me entertaining.", I said sharply." Sir, I'd be grateful to you if you move out of my way.", I continued saying. I don't have the power to argue with him right now.

"No.", he stated without an ounce of emotion. 

'Hmm back to being Mr-cold-Khanna, are we?'

'have you gone mad? I just had a minor heart attack, where did his coldness go?'

'Drama Queen.'

I ignored my conscience's comment and looked at Mr Khanna in disbelief, I repeated his words to make sure if I had listened to his words clearly.

"No?"

"No.", he said crossing his arms on his chest.

"What the hell do you mean by no. I don't want to go with you."