Segment Two- I'm alive?

(Wild's point of view)  

I woke up to a slight ringing in my ears, my head was throbbing, and my vision was slightly blurred. I lifted myself up off the ground, trying to keep my balance, when I vision focused, I felt the color drain from my face. A sword was inches from my face. This is it, I thought as I just stared blankly past the guy holding the sword. He for some reason seemed dumbfounded to be where he was doing what he was doing. I tried to move but I couldn't, it was like I was frozen in place with after being hit with an ice arrow. What's happening to me? Wait, why am I alive?! I thought the moblin killed me! All my memories rushing back to me at once combined with someone pointing a sword at my face. Yep, that's why I'm frozen. I concluded. 

"G-get away from me!" I yelled, scrambling to get away but being stopped by the seething pain that suddenly overtook my body.

He just stood there staring at me, his mouth slightly agape as though he was trying to say something but couldn't find the words. After a few more moments went by he seemed to recollect his composure as he apologized and put away his sword. 

"I'm Twilight." he spoke, his voice surprisingly calm and smooth considering the state he was just in. What a cool name, cute W-WAIT NO NOT CUTE!?

"I-I'm Wild." I tripped over my words as I managed to get my name out. God I must sound so pathetic...

We sat is a momentarily awkward silence, neither of us really knowing what to say until he started to speak drawing my attention back to him.

"You uh...you know we have to take that out right?"

I gave him a questioning look as his eyes drifted down to the arrow in my leg. As my gaze followed his I felt my stomach drop and I gulped. Part of me wanted to bargain with him or to just sink into the ground and disappear but I knew I couldn't have an arrow in my leg forever so I just nodded, fearing that if I spoke, I would show even more weakness than I already had.

 "Are you ready?" He asked. 

"J-just hurry up!" I stuttered, urging him on.

I was not ready; I was never going to be ready yet here I am putting the fate of a limb I would very much like to keep in the hands of a complete stranger. Well not a complete stranger I mean I know his name...that's something. These were the thoughts running through my head as I shut my eyes waiting for strong waves of pain to wash over me. I felt his hand put pressure against my leg and then a yank. The feeling was agonizing, like an electric shock that went through my entire body all stemming from one spot. Why couldn't it have been a normal arrow? I wanted to scream but my pride stopped me from doing so, I opened my eyes to see twilight bandaging my leg carefully.

"It's over now, you're okay, just bleeding a little." He reassured me giving an oddly comforting smile.

"Haha...thank you." I grimaced as I felt another shooting pain up my leg when he tied the bandage. 

As he was making sure my bandages were going to hold, I allowed myself to truly examine the man before me for the first time. He was wearing a green tunic and hat with a white undershirt as well as some kacky pants with brown knee-high boots. The green really complimented his ocean blue eyes and tan skin. His refined jawline and pointed nose only added to his overall captivating look and to top it all off he had beautiful pale blonde hair pushed behind his pointed ears and sideswept bangs falling to the end of his forehead. I should stop staring before he notices. I thought, but I was utterly and completely mesmerized.

 "Hey, are you okay? Your face is a little red." I heard him say cutting into my train of thought and bringing me out of my trance.

"Oh! Um, yeah it is, isn't it." I chuckled nervously, "yes I'm uh, I'm fine."

He gave me an unconvinced look and I felt my face heat up even more.

"Alright...well let's see...let me see your sheika slate." he requested

"W-wait you know what that is?!" Nobody ever knows what a sheika slate is. I recalled in shockand if I was being really honest, I didn't really fully understand what it was either.       

"Mhm" he responded as I handed it to him, "Looks like the closest stable to here is about a three hour walk and I don't think you can make that in the condition you're in."

"I can at least try!" I stated as I tried to get up.

After much effort I was standing upright as Twilight watched, he had offered to help but I, being stubborn, declined his offer. I tried to take a few steps, but I overestimated the amount of weight I could put on my leg and started falling backwards towards the ground however I felt something catch me. Twilight had somehow managed to catch me, holding me upright by my arms as my head was resting against his chest. There was that feeling again, my face all hot and flustered and my heart pounding. As I was regaining my senses, I realized that Twilights heart was beating twice the normal rate as well. Does he feel the same way I do? Does he-

"Y-You need to be more careful!" He lectured me though he seemed kind of flustered too.

"I-I..." I started trying to get words out of my mouth.

Twilight took a breath.

"Let's just camp here for the night and we'll figure out what to do in the morning, does that sound like a plan?"

I nodded wordlessly as he helped me hobble my way over to a suitable area to set up camp and set me down. All I could do is watch as he prepared a place for us to take refuge for the night. Some hero I am... I thought to myself as I began to let my mind wander in silence.