Lynk

Appearance
Lynk is a tall, muscular man with light skin and green eyes. He has short blonde hair brushed back. He wears the armour of the Greencloaks in Life of Tarik (first book).

Age
Lynk is 27 years old.

Nationality
Amayan.

Sexuality
Straight.

Personality
Lynk is a very ambitious, power-hungry man. Those who are close to him he protects, and those who are his enemies he strikes down. Lynk is obsessed with taking down his enemies and will do anything to get what he wants.

Spirit animal
At age 11, Lynk summoned a mountain lion with blue eyes named Fang. The pelt of Fang is goldish-tan with lighter paws. Fang wears an amulet carved into a fang that is gold and lets him see through the eyes of others who have touched the amulet. Even if Fang is a powerful animal, Lynk abuses him out of hate for others.

Affiliation
The Greencloaks (Life of Tarik Book 1).
The Conquerors (Life of Tarik Book 2).

Background (trigger warning)
Lynk never used to be so full of hate. He never used to be like how he is today. Before his kindness and care faded away, Lynk grew up in a regular home in northern Amaya. He lived on a farm at the base of a mountain which had many sheep, horses, cows, etc. Lynk was the youngest child in the family, having one older brother and the first to summon a spirit animal in his family. Lynk's parents were abusive to him and his brother. He had tried to run away, but was often locked in his room for days. When his parents would leave the house, his brother would beat up Lynk. Until one day when his father was beating him, Lynk summoned Fang and ordered his spirit animal to kill his father. Fang obeyed.

Lynk fled to the Greencloaks seeking help and shelter. He had been suffering many years of trauma. Olvan and Lenori rehabilitated Lynk in Greenhaven, trying to show him what love is. He still couldn't understand, he had been so used to violence and hate everyday that as he grew up, he turned into his father. In his mind, violence is all he knows. It was natural to him. At this point, Lynk knew he couldn't be saved.

But one day, Lynk finally found love. He had fallen in love with a female Greencloak named Dolly. The two were very close, basically inseparable. Wherever he went, she went too. She had summoned a bobcat spirit animal. Dolly showed Lynk kindness and what it felt like to be hugged and loved. After almost 2 years, Dolly had been killed in battle in front of Lynk. His heart was once again broken, and full of hate even stronger than before.

Origin
Lynk is named after Link from The Legend of Zelda, but spelt different.

Status
Alive (Life of Tarik Book 1).

More information will be added soon.